Resource icon

Save Game 100% savegame - no races (experimental beta) 11.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
GreatPsycho submitted a new resource:

100% savegame - no races (experimental beta) - msc save game

Hi! I am uploading my save, just if somebody would like it. Satsuma is competely built, all parts are in good condition and ready for race, which is right away, because it's saved in saturday morning. ;) Garage is full of oil, coolant and brake fluid, all parts are bought and installed/laying in garage. Suitcase from Killju guy is stolen, but you can sleep in car, or on rear seat from satsuma, he will not follow you then. Mr Pigman is defeated, Ruscko stayin in front of garage and i got keys...

Read more about this resource...

all the files go in C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car
Thanks for being faster. :) Yeah, exactly, it will be in users/yourname/ directory, where you have to disable hiding of files. Then you will see directory Appdata (don't use %appdata% one!) and in it will be directory LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car. :)

glad to help and i have your save and it works and sometimes i go to your save
Thanks, hope you like it. :) Btw: Are you able to win with this gear ratio? Not sure if it's good. It was the one sayin "vakio" (default probably) and i heard then, that best one is 4.625, which i am not sure if it is that "vakio" one... My best time was 8:08, but it was more probably because of lags. :D Got problems with my gfx card, have to use onboard one. :-/

Thanks, hope you like it. :) Btw: Are you able to win with this gear ratio? Not sure if it's good. It was the one sayin "vakio" (default probably) and i heard then, that best one is 4.625, which i am not sure if it is that "vakio" one... My best time was 8:08, but it was more probably because of lags. :D Got problems with my gfx card, have to use onboard one. :-/
no the gear ratio is good bro and the tuning aswell

I would love to have new save with just built satsuma. No after market parts, no suit case or the rusco. I don`t get much time to play and building the car from ground takes me forever. Would be greatly appreciated. I do love the saves and driving with the new suspension was awesome.

I would love to have new save with just built satsuma. No after market parts, no suit case or the rusco. I don`t get much time to play and building the car from ground takes me forever. Would be greatly appreciated. I do love the saves and driving with the new suspension was awesome.
Thanks for response! Chceck on this site for update,i think today, or tomorrow i will upload it for you ;)

EDIT: Made it, check it here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/satsuma-done-save.17824/

Last edited:
GreatPsycho updated OLD - 100% savegame - no races (experimental beta) with a new update entry:

Working Satsuma+ few bonuses

Hey there!
Alright, so I'm back with a new save finally. I know it took me long (3 years actually! :D), but save isn't corrupted anymore. It is up to date, at least on 21st november 2020. So i hope you will all enjoy and as usually, here's a bit info about it:

Satsuma is fixed, everything works, top speed is somewhere around 190 i guess, probably little more, but cant get 200 achievement sadly, you will need to improve it a bit. ;) Some parts are not bought yet, especially wheels, otherwise...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GreatPsycho updated OLD - 100% savegame - no races (experimental beta) with a new update entry:

Satsuma working GT Edition + few bonuses

Hey there!
Alright, so I'm back with a new save finally. I know it took me long (3 years actually! :D), but save isn't corrupted anymore. It is up to date, at least on 21st november 2020. So i hope you will all enjoy and as usually, here's a bit info about it:

Satsuma is fixed, everything works, top speed is somewhere around 190 i guess, probably little more, but cant get 200 achievement sadly, you will need to improve it a bit. ;) Some parts are not bought yet, especially wheels, otherwise...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back