F1 2020 100% Race fuel bug

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
I play 100% races as I like the endurance of them and it gives you time to think out strategies on the fly . But on both my first race in Melbourne and now tonight my second race in Bahrain when it comes to race day I can only fill the fuel tank enough so it's still about 14 laps short . I tried in vain to conserve fuel and still compete in Melbourne and came nowhere and I was hoping it was just a bug with Melbourne but I came to start the race tonight and got exactly the same bug for the second race running so just quit out . This bug is basically destroying my game as it's impossible to compete when conserving fuel for a massive chunk of the race .

If you do 100% races and you fill up your car. Do you have 105kg (max allowed per regulation) of fuel in it? If yes, you should be good to go. The calculation will adapt over the race. You will probably overfuel the car as well.

You really shoudn't have a problem with fuel unless you use always Rich Mix. I just don't remember anymore how to circumvent this bug.

Unfortunately, it seems Codemasters reintroduced a lot of bugs from previous F1 Games including this one. Gearbox wear (already fixed), DSQ because of not using mandatory tyres (already fixed), Safety car after using flashback (not fixed yet), Parc fermé not working properly...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back