10 spa francorchamps grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gratz to all the teams inthe series. Every team did a great job, with more or less luck sometimes, but all deserves a star in the numberplate next season. TOP JOB GUYS! THANK YOU!

Gratz to Flatout Racing for the championship and for a dominant performance at Spa.
I would like to thank the STC staffs for a phenominal job.

I would like to wish everyone a very good summer and try to both enjoy the summer as much as possable and recover your batteries for the Black cup. ;)

Gratz Overall Podium finishers (And the of course the none podium finisher :) )
1st Flatout racing: Well done guys. You are now the owner of the heavy weight champion belt
2nd RPM: Very close to win the championship, but more luck next year!
3rd Gubbklubben (or with even more bbbbb's :) ) very nice job, on a certain point we FDR thought we had it.

Also thanks to the organisers from the whole FDR Team! Cya next round!

temp goes up from 23 to 35!!! in 20 minutes?? seriously, the hottest temp ever in Belgium is 38.....

Sorry for yesterday night smoke! But i think, like Ben, that is impossible that temp goes from 22 to 35 in 20 minutes (probably in the desert it might happen but not in Belgium i think)...for this reason i've wrong my radiator and i've cooked the engine after 60 minutes...i try all to preserve my engine without succes! Bye see you next year

Wow, another great season, but I'm happy to see the back of the Doran's and move into a class that our drivers love very much - will be an interesting season for sure!

Grats Flatout, judging by Spa the title belonged to you, a truly brilliant performance by Mike, Ben and Kevin - and by Mikko and Risto in other races.

Thanks again to Eckhart and Andreas for the commentary and of course to the brilliant Xose and David - the season would be nothing without you two guys!

Roll on next season :thumb:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Its a pleasure to race at STC and with all the teams.

Thanks RPM for a real close fight, it was intense to the end and really enjoyable.

Looking forward to next season, back to the good old Pro class, can't wait.

Thanks STC....Eckhart, Andreas, David and Xose.

Well done for the win Mike, untouchable here, superb drive !

It was fantastic to see Mike, Ben and Kev all cross the line in Flatout colours securing our second title, just perfect !

Great fight through the season with RPM again, all down to the last race once more, nice one guys !

Well done to all that took part this time round, it has been a blast !

Thanks to STC, Eckhart, Andreas, David and Xose., great job guys thanks again !

A big thank you for this season of stc.

Congratulations to the Team Flatout Racing and grats to RPM too.
And thanks to crew for STC, Eckhart, Andreas, David and Xose,what would we do without you.
And thanks to Flying Dutchman for the great battle of the 3 place

We are very pleased and satisfied with third place

can not wait for next season. we can start earlier? bored waiting :tongue:

Well I was thinking about this: The Black rebels are the only cars able to overtake the safety car in the formation lap, and if the GAP is not enough at the end of the first lap, race will go red for one more lap.

lol guys.

Awesome season it was. Impos to predict who was going to win the championship. Glad it was flatout :) :) .

The season was different to the previous one as there more more teams fighting for the win, beside ourselves and RPM we had GBK, FDR, FDC and COR who no doubt are the most unluckiest team this season. Each and every race where great to watch.

Thx to everyone who made it possible, especially the STC staff. On to the next one :)

Congratulations to the Team Flatout Racing for win the championship.
Thanks to all STC crew.
Thanks to all drivers and teams for the reception of Sonic Racing Team for this two last races, and for next championship you can count on us.

Thanks,
Paulo Honorato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back