10. PAUL RICARD - Project D

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mateusz Marcinkowski

First thing first; very sorry for the early spinning tap Keith. Still you pulled an impressive win - Well done DHR!
With secured 4th place and only a bit of training, it was more of a relaxing fun event for me.
Thank you all for another great season and I believe I can say this in the name of entire Flatout Racing Club.
:thanks:

Congratulations to DHR Simcraft!

Great comeback from the problems early in the season!
Too bad we couldn't give you a real fight tonight :(

Thanks also to all within the STC organisation and to all our competitors!

Well done to everyone, this season has been fun.

As for my race. I was lucky to finish my quali as I found out after that instead of a wet setup, which it showed when I clicked to leave the pits, it gave me dry tyres.

For some strange reason after the server restart my graphics started to stutter and my force feedback inverted. I can live with the reversed force feedback but I decided that after 1 lap the stutter was not clearing and retired. I exited my car in the pits to then find wet tyres on. I have no idea why at the most important points the tyres were not what was asked for.

@Keith: It is up now ;) Though some meyham in the beginning as you can recall :D

@DHR: Grats, superb race :thumb:

@DMSv: I can feel your pain :(

@The rest: Great race and thanks for a great season! Already looking forward to the next one :)

• Darren Gardner

Well what a season it was, a very well done all the teams it was fun, hopefully next season AnE will do better.

Congrats dhr.

And many thanks for the race last night watching it on psrtv was great almost like being there in real life

It was one the weaker race mede by me.

Before Quali my son started to be impolite, I had to go to discuss with him, was a little bit angry and forgot to change the tyres to wet because track was flooded. Decided to manage any time to be better than someone who would not manage any time. Very bad time, i sliced a lot but finally made it and P17.

There were few restarts of the race. On chat we were informed that we would make grid manually during the formation lap by write by race control name of the people, so I patiently waited for this one and did not know that this was changed. But finally with small help of the race control I found my place on the grid.

After few fights I finally was on P15 and kept the pace. Unfortunately I lost few positions on pit. Behind me were N Atkins, R Norgren and G Cogoti and I kept the safe distance of few seconds from them. After leaving the pits all of them were before me and I had to chase. I moved only N Atkins and was closer and closer to Gregory and Rickard but few mistakes decided that I with the difficulties defended my position, because Nigel was closer and closer.

So summarise the STC. The best and most interesting race I had on Suzuka. On Rouen I did what I had to do and was satisfied. Here in Paul Ricard is something I feel that could have been better. But my aim was done, I finished the race as I wanted.

• Fredrik Tackman

Still fuming of irritation and dissappointment after yesterdays event.

Was totally blocked in my brain when i realised that the wets was on:

No1: I didnt go in at first possibility,somewhere dreaming of that the game should mirakously repair its mistake:smirk:.

No2:Team told me to disable fuel at the pitstop,I KNOW THAT I ONLY HAVE TO GRAY THE MENU,but the blocked brain started to TAP DOWN the fuel while racing others ,ended in a graveltrap (of course in liveTV:smirk:).

Grats to DHR and thx to all fine drivers we have fought this season.

• Torbjörn Lindau

For me I had to less preparation for this race and still it was fun and I am satisfied with my result.
My biggest misstakes was that I got cut warning even before hitting the brakes for the first time in the qualify and I did not get any time.
My second misstake was that I did not reflect over that the pitspeed was higher and I had to brake earlier in the pit. So I had to restart my engine and reverse to my place.
But I had a good race and felt that even without so much practice(which I usually needs a lot of) I could keep a good pace.

Thanks to the Admins and all others for this season. It has been fun!

Congratulations to DHR for the win!

I really enjoyed this race.
In the first stint I could keep up with the Corvettes and Teo, and I pitted a few laps earlier, so I maybe could come in front of the Corvettes.
But I was blocked by another Corvette for those laps, and I lost 2 seconds per lap, and when DHR did their pitstops I was 10 seconds behind them and I knew I couldn't come close anymore.
After that I had a really amazing battle with Teo, for almost the whole second stint, until he blew up his engine.
The Corvettes were too fast for me, their laptimes were out of reach for me. Even when slipstreaming behind them, they still pulled away, and when they slipstreamed behind me, they were 1.3 seconds faster on the long straight, and I could not make up that time in the corners.
So a well deserved win for DHR, and see you all at the next season!

• Fredrik Tackman

I miss your very nice videos Sebastien :),hmmm mayby not the Paul Ricard one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back