10.- GRAND PRIX DU MANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to Mike for the win, well driven man. Grats to DMSv for the overall win, it was fun watching/racing you guys, grats to my team mates for a solid season even with all the probs we had we stuck in there for a solid 2nd.

Thank you to the organizing team here at STC, lets make next season the best one yet.

Congratulations to Mike for his Le Mans win and to Danielson Motorsport Virtual for winning the STC cup.
Thank you David, Yose, Eckhart, Gunthar and rest of the STC crew for this season of racing.

cheers,
Jari

Congratulations to Mike for his second win this season and all other for this nice race.
Congratulations to Danielson Motorsport Virtual for winning the cup.

Thanks to Kristofer Larsson for the good race and the nice battle on this track and also thanks to David, Xosé, Eckhart and all the other which made this season as good as possible.

Congratulations to Danielson Motorsport Virtual for winning the cup, a very consistent teams.

For our guys another bad luck night.
-Luca had a steam crash just 1 min befoer the race start (I'm not sure about his problem at the moment) but he didn't had the time to rejoin.
-Rocco had the pit men in holiday, so no fuel for his Mosler.

The COR team is still happy for the adventure of this season and hopes to be able to be there for the next champ. Certainly losing another ranking position at last race is a bit frustrating.
Thanks again to STC and to all who made this possible.

Gongrats to the winners and Xose, David and the rest of the crew for all the hard work.
To bad we lost 3th place in the standings in the last race. We easily could have keep it if Greg didnt had a disco on the start line. A shame but thats life.

• Fredrik Tackman

JIHAAAA,that feels really nice,sorry for the other teams that had their fair share of bad luck.

Had a very secure race to get the points home,my teamies was a bit faster today,but I will bounce back :)

Grats to All competitors for a nice season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back