10` BPM A275 R

The bpm`s best seller is back. Now with new padronize of bpm R line, new rims, brakes, transmission, engine, interior details, FC parts, another good things, and a little face-lifted body.

Many thing got from Booster R, the inspiration of sure. The engine isnt the same for obviously reason, it is a hot hatch, not a monster. BTW you can find a funny engine inside. The old one used to has 1.6 16v with supercharger, 270hp@7000rpm and 90 % torque only available in high rpm. Now it has the new 1.4 16v in line 4 (petrol or ethanol, bifuel), the same paxton supercharger, the same power, but the torque is available in low rpm. The performance data is 0-100kmh in 6.4s and top speed is 255kmh.

Enjoy.

screenshot058copy.jpg

screenshot056copy.jpg

screenshot057copy.jpg

screenshot060copy.jpg

screenshot061copy.jpg

mirror: http://www.filefront.com/16369295/bpm_a275_r.rar

Brilliant little car, didn't drive it yet but looks even more fun then the old one. And I did love the old one, was great to drive.

Have a look at the center of gravity section. There's an extra closing bracket before it, so it doesn't work. Roll centers are off too, I doubt they're supposed to be that low. Reflections on the windows inside can be very distracting, especially with live envmap. At least with the latest Racer versions, it bottoms out a lot on Nordschleife. A collision model and maybe bumpstops would help with that.

This would be fun if it didn't have so many bugs..

Have a look at the center of gravity section. There's an extra closing bracket before it, so it doesn't work. Roll centers are off too, I doubt they're supposed to be that low. Reflections on the windows inside can be very distracting, especially with live envmap. At least with the latest Racer versions, it bottoms out a lot on Nordschleife. A collision model and maybe bumpstops would help with that.

This would be fun if it didn't have so many bugs..

how can i fix it mate?

Ha ha nice one...much better than the first one...However it`d still get it`s ass kicked by the top of the range 2.4 diesel version of the facelifted model due out some time this year...

Attachments

• Petit Facelift.jpg
    Petit Facelift.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 348
Fixing the bugs brought some new problems, so it was easier to change the ini myself. Changes:

- Fixed center of gravity and roll center heights.
- Modified spring and ARB rates to match the changed balance. Ride height is a bit higher to give the suspension some room to work.
- Added bump stops and changed collision box to prevent bottoming out.
- Disabled the different rear pacejka values. Why would you put wide rear tires on a front wheel drive car? It still understeers a bit too much.
- Adjusted brake force and balance.

Also, here's a pic of what the windshield looks like with live envmap and HDR. I fixed it by commenting out both layers in shader_glass.

Attachments

• windowreflection.jpg
    windowreflection.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 321
  • car.ini.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 199
ok I'm in ... took a short spin for practice, shezz that cars got less traction than a snail on heat hahaha a bit more practice is needed to bring it under the five minute mark I've got it down to 6 minutes on my first two laps at least and that's with many mistakes, good track and car though this is going to be fun

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%