F1 2019 1 thing you'll wish for the F1 2020 game

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Gaara CewoFan

@Simberia
You can wish for the F1 2020 game.

My wish: 1994 season edition (including all of the drivers for every race) (but Tyrrell logo instead of Mild Seven, Footwork logo instead of Marlboro since Codemasters is against tobacco/alcohol sponsors in F1 game) (1994 season tracks like Pacific, Imola, Magny Cours, old layouts of Silverstone, Hockenheim, Spa etc., Estoril, Jerez & Adelaide), (driver swap option).

Well not one but a few.

1. Implement VR support ( I dont use it but a lot of people do).
2. Implement triple screen support.
3. Implement mouse support.
4. Virtual mirror with option too turn on&off.
5. Tier flex ( simulate tier flex in corners and overall).
6. Flatspots ( simulate flatspots when locking brakes this will make people drive more carefully and not just dive-bomb in to corners).
7. FFB i general needs to be improved in all areas TBH.
8. Optimization ( like MRGreeny74 wrote Lags/Stuttering/FPS-Drops need to be fixed from the start).

Thats a start I think but they will never read this anyways so just a waste of time :roflmao:

1. Car upgrades/rule changes that work the correct way

I.e. Alfa/Haas should never have a stronger engine than Ferrari. It should be developed together and made stronger for everyone. And then when rule changes come, you shouldn't be able to preserve your R&D progress, it should just be removed like in reality, and you have to work from a base again for the next season for those affected parts. Look at 2014, for example - the cars were multiple seconds slower than in 2013, precisely because they couldn't retain all the previous downforce they had by "preserving upgrades", but in the game, even a massive rule change affecting all departments can be countered.

2. Better reliability for AI drivers

I've done 4 races in my career mode, Hamilton has retired twice - probably more than the amount of times he's retired in real life since the start of 2017. It seems way too random.

In 2018 career modes on Youtube, some drivers retired like 10 times a season.

3. More advanced damage

An obvious one, but in case it's unclear, parts that don't currently get damaged, are the floor, diffuser, sidepods and the rear wing. Especially the floor gets damaged in real life.

4. Kerbs/sausage kerbs/anti-cuts need to be realistic

Monza is a good example. You can drive over the above-mentioned items like they aren't even there because, well, they basically aren't.

1. Car upgrades/rule changes that work the correct way

I.e. Alfa/Haas should never have a stronger engine than Ferrari. It should be developed together and made stronger for everyone. And then when rule changes come, you shouldn't be able to preserve your R&D progress, it should just be removed like in reality, and you have to work from a base again for the next season for those affected parts. Look at 2014, for example - the cars were multiple seconds slower than in 2013, precisely because they couldn't retain all the previous downforce they had by "preserving upgrades", but in the game, even a massive rule change affecting all departments can be countered.

2. Better reliability for AI drivers

I've done 4 races in my career mode, Hamilton has retired twice - probably more than the amount of times he's retired in real life since the start of 2017. It seems way too random.

In 2018 career modes on Youtube, some drivers retired like 10 times a season.

3. More advanced damage

An obvious one, but in case it's unclear, parts that don't currently get damaged, are the floor, diffuser, sidepods and the rear wing. Especially the floor gets damaged in real life.

4. Kerbs/sausage kerbs/anti-cuts need to be realistic

Monza is a good example. You can drive over the above-mentioned items like they aren't even there because, well, they basically aren't.

5. Giving Red Bull a Honda engine

https://www.reddit.com/r/F1Game/com...dies/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

No development ceiling
- Every season team's performance is reset to a certain point, the pecking order is based on how many you invested at the end of the previous season

That way at the end of Season 10 we still can have Racing Point leading the Pecking order instead of the usual Mercedes

More things that I want for F1 2020:

Track change for every season (For a example Fuji in Season 2,Okayama in season 3, Jerez in season 4 etc.), Formula E game mode, Driver creation like FIFA, helmet/livery import for PS4 like PES, Edit mode, Ultimate team mode etc.

1: Classic tracks
2: Cheaper to buy (not $80 CAD, more like $50 CAD)
3: Less bugs
4: Better multiplayer (don't play much online)
5: BETTER INTERVIEWS
6: Random engine failures for players (and better reliability for the AI. Hamilton retired only once since Australia 2017 in real life, he should not retire 5 times in a 21 race season)
7: Official HUD
8: Less DLC and more in-game content
9: Calendar changes (Monza in S1, Imola in S2 and so on)
10: AI that actually drive normally instead of rear ending you.
11: Realistic models of the tracks
12: AI needs to be faster at some tracks
13: Graphics editor like MotoGP 19
14: Helmet cam and VR
15: Better damage model (F1 2000 on the PS1 has better damage than F1 2019)
16: Manager career like MotoGP 17
17: Higher GPU requirements (from GT 640 to the GTX 760 or something)
18: Entire 1995 season contents (depends on licensing, I want to race the old circuit of Montréal)
19: Levelling system like the older MotoGP games
20: Finally, performance resets (In 2014 the cars were 5 seconds slower than 2013 or something like that, or 2004 cars being 4 seconds faster than 2003)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%