F1 2019 1 thing you'll wish for the F1 2020 game

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Gaara CewoFan

@Simberia
You can wish for the F1 2020 game.

My wish: 1994 season edition (including all of the drivers for every race) (but Tyrrell logo instead of Mild Seven, Footwork logo instead of Marlboro since Codemasters is against tobacco/alcohol sponsors in F1 game) (1994 season tracks like Pacific, Imola, Magny Cours, old layouts of Silverstone, Hockenheim, Spa etc., Estoril, Jerez & Adelaide), (driver swap option).

In 2003, one of the greatest F1 game ever came out: F1 Challenge 99-02
Why is this game great? Because EA, at the end of licensing, made a game comprehensive of all the 4 EA's licensed seasons, and plus in the PS2/XBOX porting you could make a 1999-2002 career (the gameplay of this porting was awful, but the idea is great).
The same game, PC version, has various cool features (options you could set on), like:
- When skipping qualifying, you could set the grid in the same order of real life
- Failures exactly the same as RL
- Weather exactly the same as RL
I repeat: 2003, 17 years ago.

So:
1) 10 years career with ACTUAL 2009/2010 - 2020 cars
2) CREATE A TEAM IN CAREER MODE
3) As someone before me said, a short weekend mode that NOT penalize gaining R&D points
4) When all the teams reach the maximum power, all the power of teams should be the same, not like season 1 like Merc, Fer, RB, ecc...

Plus: I don't understand people saying that the only improvement will be VR, this game has a lot of potential not used, VR at this point shouldn't be a necessity

Last edited:
1. Full Replay of every session; FP1, FP2, FP3, Q1-3, and Race. Right now Race and Time Trial are the only ones with session replay. Also, I would like to be able to move the camera around (360) during replay as it helps me match tire slip and lockup during braking. It used to be there in 2013. Most importantly, 2020 should be a DLC and not a full game purchase.

I bought F1 2019 from Steam and kicked myself as an idiot that I did not note that there was no support for VR. I just assumed being such a serious race sim title that it had to.. Well, if F1 20XX does not support VR, I WILL NOT BUY IT. There is a customer base that they are ignoring and it is not as small as they may think. In fact, the only small here is their own view of the race sim world.

Maybe I wish it sells the title to Project Cars instead of Codemasters. I know they work close but they seem in denial at how bad the game is and pointing it out on their forums gets you ridiculed and banned.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back