• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

1 thing you'll wish for the F1 2020 game

Discussion in 'F1 2019 - The Game' started by Gaara CewoFan, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Gaara CewoFan

Gaara CewoFan

Ratings:
    +23
    You can wish for the F1 2020 game.

My wish: 1994 season edition (including all of the drivers for every race) (but Tyrrell logo instead of Mild Seven, Footwork logo instead of Marlboro since Codemasters is against tobacco/alcohol sponsors in F1 game) (1994 season tracks like Pacific, Imola, Magny Cours, old layouts of Silverstone, Hockenheim, Spa etc., Estoril, Jerez & Adelaide), (driver swap option).

2. Gaara CewoFan

Gaara CewoFan

Ratings:
    +23
    Sorry if I posted in F1 2019 thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. MRGreeny74

MRGreeny74

Ratings:
    +33
    I have just one wish : Please no more Lags/Stuttering/FPS-Drops during Gameplay. It´s a problem for years. This year, it´s become even worse.

4. Swedish Racing Elite

Swedish Racing Elite

Ratings:
    +17
    Well not one but a few.

1. Implement VR support ( I dont use it but a lot of people do).
    2. Implement triple screen support.
    3. Implement mouse support.
    4. Virtual mirror with option too turn on&off.
    5. Tier flex ( simulate tier flex in corners and overall).
    6. Flatspots ( simulate flatspots when locking brakes this will make people drive more carefully and not just dive-bomb in to corners).
    7. FFB i general needs to be improved in all areas TBH.
    8. Optimization ( like MRGreeny74 wrote Lags/Stuttering/FPS-Drops need to be fixed from the start).

Thats a start I think but they will never read this anyways so just a waste of time :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. PickledAvenger

PickledAvenger
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Virtual mirror
    Same HUD in cockpit as TV Cam
    Option to move nose camera horizontally
    Option for dedicated server for online

6. The snad'Zo

The snad'Zo

Ratings:
    +6
    No more simulation bug in career =)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +253
    In order.

Laser scanned tracks.
    Virtual mirror.
    Better FFB or at least more configuration options in this department.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. spengi

spengi

Ratings:
    +0
    Classic tracks like Magny-Cours, Imola, Turkey, Nürburgring, etc. but also newer ones, like India.
    Then Track order change and track removal/addition each year in career mode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,586
    1. Car upgrades/rule changes that work the correct way

I.e. Alfa/Haas should never have a stronger engine than Ferrari. It should be developed together and made stronger for everyone. And then when rule changes come, you shouldn't be able to preserve your R&D progress, it should just be removed like in reality, and you have to work from a base again for the next season for those affected parts. Look at 2014, for example - the cars were multiple seconds slower than in 2013, precisely because they couldn't retain all the previous downforce they had by "preserving upgrades", but in the game, even a massive rule change affecting all departments can be countered.

2. Better reliability for AI drivers

I've done 4 races in my career mode, Hamilton has retired twice - probably more than the amount of times he's retired in real life since the start of 2017. It seems way too random.

In 2018 career modes on Youtube, some drivers retired like 10 times a season.

3. More advanced damage

An obvious one, but in case it's unclear, parts that don't currently get damaged, are the floor, diffuser, sidepods and the rear wing. Especially the floor gets damaged in real life.

4. Kerbs/sausage kerbs/anti-cuts need to be realistic

Monza is a good example. You can drive over the above-mentioned items like they aren't even there because, well, they basically aren't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. sdubbin

sdubbin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +59
    Mouse support

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. RCHeliguy

RCHeliguy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +466
    VR support so I can try it out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BMW racer

BMW racer

Ratings:
    +0
    Instead of this boring,bad sounding F2 cars,re-release the full 2010/11 season,and so on till 2013 f1 season,with this better game engine and graphics! That would be awesome! All for the real F1 fans!

13. Janos

Janos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    all Codemasters F1 season with F1 2019 game engine/graphics, and mouse support in menu/car setups etc

14. altaar

altaar

Ratings:
    +1
    try this solution :

15. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,586
    5. Giving Red Bull a Honda engine

https://www.reddit.com/r/F1Game/com...dies/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

16. Rapier22.CM

Rapier22.CM

Ratings:
    +0
    No development ceiling
    - Every season team's performance is reset to a certain point, the pecking order is based on how many you invested at the end of the previous season

That way at the end of Season 10 we still can have Racing Point leading the Pecking order instead of the usual Mercedes

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Gaara CewoFan

Gaara CewoFan

Ratings:
    +23
    More things that I want for F1 2020:

Track change for every season (For a example Fuji in Season 2,Okayama in season 3, Jerez in season 4 etc.), Formula E game mode, Driver creation like FIFA, helmet/livery import for PS4 like PES, Edit mode, Ultimate team mode etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.