Resource icon

Misc 1 Simhub overlay in 7 parts with alot of information 0.999

Login or Register an account to download this content
Muchisimas gracias por la explicación funciona de lujo, si no es mucha molestia en las tablas hay un apartado para el compuesto de las ruedas "gomas" como puedo hacer para que funcione?, ya que ahora mismo no me marca nada, gracias de antemano.

thomasjohansen updated 1 Simhub overlay in 7 parts with alot of information with a new update entry:

1 extra overlay with starting lights and blinking yellow lights

Added a new extra overlay, so now there's 8 :)

Often it can be hard to see the start lights so made a overlay for that, and then why not add yellow flag lights with sector info and blue flag lights.

Red lights on one by one.
Green lights blink fast.
Yellow lights blinks normal, with info text not blinking.
Blue lights blinks normal.

This overlay also requires Garyswallow's plugin.

View attachment 408180

Read the rest of this update entry...

main leaderbord doesnt work for me can someone help ? it doesnt even shown and i cant interact with it either. i press edit dash and nothing happens or when i try to tun it separetly still nothing.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed with Main Tyres in Autobilista 2 its looks like the dyre data is the wromh way round ie inside is outside and outside is inside?

Hi, have you figured out how to show tyre and pit info on class leaderboard? I know the problem is to find out the driver on class position from Gary Swallow plugin, if you can find him you can show tyre info and pit info on a class leaderboard.
Looks like Gary Swallow plugin allows only to find Driver Ahead and Driver Behind position wich Ciccina2016 used in his relative dashboard to find tyres and pit.

main leaderbord doesnt work for me can someone help ? it doesnt even shown and i cant interact with it either. i press edit dash and nothing happens or when i try to tun it separetly still nothing.
I'm also having this issue now. Gary plugin installed..
Edit: Updating to latest Simhub fixed the problem

Last edited:
@K3nrgy you easily fix it yourself.
Just edit the function in the overlay to result format 0.0 "%
Unavngivet2.png

Hello @thomasjohansen !

First, congratulations for that wonderful tool you created. I encounter an issue I can't see the sector time. I noticed on your last stream (gordini) that it works for you.

I do have GarySwallow plugin. What am I missing ?

Thank you again, I hop you can help me !

CU.

Last edited:
Hello @thomasjohansen !

First, congratulations for that wonderful tool you created. I encounter an issue I can't see the sector time. I noticed on your last stream (gordini) that it works for you.

I do have GarySwallow plugin. What am I missing ?

Thank you again, I hop you can help me !

CU.
What racing sim are you using it with? I dont think its only working specific with rf2 though. GarySwollow's plugin is mostly for tire type/pit info info and opponents.
Is it the sectors in "main left" overlay right? Those look at a value in datacoreplugin. Could you do a test for me.
Try edit "main left" overlay.
and edit the field for first sector. replace function value with [Sector1Time]
Se picture below.
1704478993252.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years