Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

Misc 1 Simhub overlay in 7 parts with alot of information 0.99.5

Muchisimas gracias por la explicación funciona de lujo, si no es mucha molestia en las tablas hay un apartado para el compuesto de las ruedas "gomas" como puedo hacer para que funcione?, ya que ahora mismo no me marca nada, gracias de antemano.

thomasjohansen updated 1 Simhub overlay in 7 parts with alot of information with a new update entry:

1 extra overlay with starting lights and blinking yellow lights

Added a new extra overlay, so now there's 8 :)

Often it can be hard to see the start lights so made a overlay for that, and then why not add yellow flag lights with sector info and blue flag lights.

Red lights on one by one.
Green lights blink fast.
Yellow lights blinks normal, with info text not blinking.
Blue lights blinks normal.

This overlay also requires Garyswallow's plugin.

View attachment 408180

Read the rest of this update entry...

main leaderbord doesnt work for me can someone help ? it doesnt even shown and i cant interact with it either. i press edit dash and nothing happens or when i try to tun it separetly still nothing.

just a question i play on rfactor2 and the overlay "light" work good but its always write sector 1 never sector 2 or 3) ? any idea ??

Just wondering if anyone has noticed with Main Tyres in Autobilista 2 its looks like the dyre data is the wromh way round ie inside is outside and outside is inside?

Hi, have you figured out how to show tyre and pit info on class leaderboard? I know the problem is to find out the driver on class position from Gary Swallow plugin, if you can find him you can show tyre info and pit info on a class leaderboard.
Looks like Gary Swallow plugin allows only to find Driver Ahead and Driver Behind position wich Ciccina2016 used in his relative dashboard to find tyres and pit.

main leaderbord doesnt work for me can someone help ? it doesnt even shown and i cant interact with it either. i press edit dash and nothing happens or when i try to tun it separetly still nothing.
I'm also having this issue now. Gary plugin installed..
Edit: Updating to latest Simhub fixed the problem

Last edited:
Thomas, would it be possible to display the tyre wear in percentages with a decimal behind it? To get a more precise number?

@K3nrgy you easily fix it yourself.
Just edit the function in the overlay to result format 0.0 "%
Unavngivet2.png