PC1 1 month Premium membership on offer.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I recently won a 1 month RaceDepartment premium membership that I can gift to a member here. I wan't to gift it to member who wants to join and try Racedepartment club races in the Pcars club.

So anyone fancy it? Pcars club racing here is fun and quite tactical with variable weather races, both day and night cycles too sometimes.

Drop me a me a private message if you fancy joining us in some RaceDepartment club races. You never know, you just might enjoy it. ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was just inquiring about member benefits and racing legues for Pcars...

But I have a crap schedule. If no one else takes it I can make use of it... But I'm planning to join anyway when I get my schedule more under control.

I was just inquiring about member benefits and racing legues for Pcars...

But I have a crap schedule. If no one else takes it I can make use of it... But I'm planning to join anyway when I get my schedule more under control.
Well if you want to try out the Pcars club racing this coming week to see how it goes, then you can have this free 1 month membership. I really would like someone who wants to use the club to have it though.:thumbsup:

I'm definitely looking for a good consistent group to race with in Pcars. As irritated as I am with SMS's bungling of patches I do think they will accidently get it right at some point.

After 9pm central time works best for me. What's the clubs schedule?

Thing is, I'm doing shift work starting November 9th, so I don't really want to take it if there's someone else here who will be able to get the most from it. If I'm gonna waste a membership like that, it's better I pay for it myself ;)

Thats a month away Dan. Just try club racing for a month and then do what you like. No cost to you and you will get a taste of club racing for a month.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%