- May 3, 2007
1.- TEAM SPEAK
Team Speak is mandatory. IMPORTANT to stay in the Team Speak briefing before the race.
Chat is forbiden during all the event, but you have to keep it enabled and visible in car to read Race Control Messages. **
3.- WARM UP LAP
Formation lap will be done in a pace around 90 kmts/h.
It is really important you keep a constant distance with the car infront and the car behind, so no brake or accelerattion test will be done.
WE DON´t WANT TRAFFIC JAMS, SO TAKE CARE OF WHERE THE CAR INFRONTOF YOU IS ALL THE TIME!
- It will be a single file rolling start.
- Stay quiet until you read on chat "STARTING WARM UP LAP", then Safety car will turn lights on and the lap will start. A car will start moving after the car infront start the lap, and never before.
- When starting the formation lap, remember you will loose a position with the safety car, so take care of being in your position and always take care of knowing what car you have to follow.
- The complete lap will be done in the same pace. Some messages will be seen in chat saying "Keep your pace & formation".
- IMPORTANT Even with the safety car on track, it will be the leader of the group responsability to have a constant pace, so if the Safety Car accelerates going back to pit, the leader of the group have to keep a 90 kmts/h speed. As seen in previous races, Safety Car can be disconected so it is important leaders knows his role in the formation lap.
- Then when reaching the start/finish line Race Control will give Green Flag or Red Flag via chat, depending if the formation of the group is correct or if there where incidents in the formation lap.
- No overtaking will be done before crosing the start finish line, even if the Green Light is ON. The cars behind the leader will consider race started once the last turn is completed.
4.- ESCAPE KEY
Remember you can press ESC, but never with traffic or in the racing surface. Be sure you are completely alone when hitting ESC.
5.- SUPER POLE
In Super Pole mode Qualifying, you have to complete the Out Lap, Qualy Lap and In Lap.
6.- SPEED LIMIT @ PIT LANE
Respect the speed limit at pit lane.
Remember to check the weather forectas on website to have a close idea of how it will be in the future event. But the most important, check the session info into the sim or in the Pit Wall to take a direct look to the tarmac and know exactly in what conditions it is.
8.- LIVE BRIEFING
At the start of the warm up sesion there will be a "live" briefing in Team Speak".