1.4 Changelog Thread

Chris

Premium
  • Fixed locked brakes during pitstops
  • Weather colors now use colorCurves.ini HDR_OFF_MULT when PP effects are off to avoid super bright fog/clouds
  • Fixed shadowmaps in showroom
  • Fixed Lamborghini Gallardo S3 automatic gearbox and clutch
  • Revisited p4-5/2011
  • Fixed blurred rear rims on Lotus 72D
  • Tiny improvent on materials of BMW M3 GT2, BMW Z4 GT3, Ferrari 458 GT2, Ferrari 599XXEVO, Alfa Romeo Mito QV, Alfa Romeo 155 DTM, Corvette C7R, McLaren 650 GT3
  • acServerManager : added model shortcut panel
  • ksEditor : improved node grid tool
  • ksEditor : fixed control focus while moving camera

• Fixed crash in Lotus Evora GTC
  • Fixed shaders incompatibility with DX10.1

• New formula to correctly deal with lateral grip at positive cambers
  • Fixed Lotus 72d max rpm indicator
  • Fixed Lotus 72d Engine parts missing
  • Fixed GTA wrong transparency interaction between windshield and driver visor
  • Fixed GTA blurred rims
  • Fixed Lamborghini Gallardo aero
  • Improved Lamborghini Gallardo and S3 central differential logic
  • Fixed wrong rear hard tyres names on Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Mercedes GT GT3, McLaren 650S GT3
  • Model updates to the Huracan ST interior
  • Model updates on the Lotus 72D
  • Model updates to the BMW 235i
  • Fixed suspension animation on the Lotus 25
  • Fixed minor 3D bugs on Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Added interior light indicator on several cars
  • Added fuel indicators for some cars
  • Abarth Racing "stiching" light fixed
  • Lotus Evora GTC/GX headlight texture fix
  • Various LODs issues fixed on several older models
  • Tweaks to lights
  • Various fixes in the UI
  • Fixed several skin-related issues

Last edited:
Oh dear. Could it be, those who tryed to make their own workarounds in teh meantime get it completely messed up now with the patch?

Or should the patch even work for those, because of overwriting stuff?

Same as before here. Still washed out without PP filters.
I'm using default filter and have no washed out image. And in all cars is happening to you?
Verify cache integrity on steam so that the game restores your filter files. But if you're using custom weather, then possibly there's the problem. Delete it and make sure you're using game default files.

In some cases users tweak AC with mods then blame it on Kunos for any problems. AC is modifiable but you do so at your own risk.

My AC install is new as of this past Saturday, it has no graphics mods installed, but still has an almost entirely white sky. Using a couple of the stock PP filters helps a little bit, but with PP off or on default the sky is white.

The game is still washed out looking for me. After the initial 1.4 update, I had a problem with the game being too dark. I did all the usual, like verifying the cache integrity on Steam. Nothing helped, so I completely removed the game and all of the folders and reinstalled it. It got rid of the darkness, but is still washed out looking. I even uninstalled my video card drivers several times; all that did was screw up the graphics on other games:rolleyes:. I still haven't got my monitor settings back to normal. I'm hoping there will be an eventual fix for the "washed out" look.

The game is still washed out looking for me. After the initial 1.4 update, I had a problem with the game being too dark. I did all the usual, like verifying the cache integrity on Steam. Nothing helped, so I completely removed the game and all of the folders and reinstalled it. It got rid of the darkness, but is still washed out looking. I even uninstalled my video card drivers several times; all that did was screw up the graphics on other games:rolleyes:. I still haven't got my monitor settings back to normal. I'm hoping there will be an eventual fix for the "washed out" look.
Could you post a screenshot of how it looks? So that we don't interpret differently what the washed out means, and whether is an issue or not.
And are you using default filter and tried with different cars/tracks, time of day?

Great stuff. As always with a game that allows extensive modding, many people will continue to have issues with conflicting weather mods and pp filters - do a a clean install if you can't be bothered to read the warnings about the changes since 1.4.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 328 12.8%