F1 2011 1:23.5xx with a Force India in Melbourne, career mode and Expert level

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Guys, need some help here. I need to know how fast is this time of 1:23.5xx with the force india em melbourne, career mode and expert level in Q3?

I pushed to the limit, but even though, ended up in 10th place, with about a sec. adrift from the 9th positioned driver.

Is this a fare time in respect to the car I am racing, or a faster time is possible?

By the way, no assists, all sims on and manual sequential shift!

I would say you are about 1.5 to 2 secs off an amazing lap ;) With the redbull in gp I can attain low 1.20s and high 1.19s. Im thinking with the FI mid to high 121's on options at the least.This is with no assists and all sim on with the springs set to 6-6 cause of the spring glitch, hope this helps.

it's a pretty good lap time, i wouldn't beat yourself up over it.

However, faster is always possible. even if you run what you consider a perfect lap I'm sure there's room for improvement. You'll notice once you get closer to your absolute limit that best times keep getting closer and closer.

You may make up a couple of seconds at once, then .5 a second, then .25 second...and so on.

Eventually you'll be trying to squeeze 1/1000ths off your time. but you can always go a little bit quicker

I would say you are about 1.5 to 2 secs off an amazing lap ;) With the redbull in gp I can attain low 1.20s and high 1.19s. Im thinking with the FI mid to high 121's on options at the least.This is with no assists and all sim on with the springs set to 6-6 cause of the spring glitch, hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip, mate. I will try the 6/6 spring and let you know eventually the outcome. Cheers.

it's a pretty good lap time, i wouldn't beat yourself up over it.

However, faster is always possible. even if you run what you consider a perfect lap I'm sure there's room for improvement. You'll notice once you get closer to your absolute limit that best times keep getting closer and closer.

You may make up a couple of seconds at once, then .5 a second, then .25 second...and so on.

Eventually you'll be trying to squeeze 1/1000ths off your time. but you can always go a little bit quicker

As you suggested, I will try to run the perfect lap.

tks a lot

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back