1.2.1.9 Patch (Steam)

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Updates to Race 07 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. This patch will bring your game to version 1.2.1.9

It includes the following changes:

• Race'07 and dedicated server are now "hillclimb-enabled" to support the upcoming Retro Expansion
  • New smoke effects
  • New corner markers that are now valid for any type of car on a given track
  • Fix for a missing button in championship mode that did not allow the user to go back
  • Fix for 64bits operating systems where the game could suddenly run out of memory and crash

Hi all,

I cannot start Race 07 (or any Add-On) anymore since it has been updated to 1.2.1.9.
Race_Steam.exe will be launched but it terminates immediately. I verified integrity of cache, tried to run Race 07 first before launching any Add-On without any result. What else can i do? I had the same problem with an update in the past, but I can´t remember what I did to solve the problem.
Hi, this is often (usually?) the case after an update. The solution is to go into the "Video and Language Options" once, click OK there and then you can launch the game like you used to.
To get to the options open Steam, switch to the Library, right-click on "Race 07" and select "Video and Language Options" and Bob's your uncle.

can someone help me install the old corner markers ?
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=32791

it says : put the files at GameData\Teams\

but i have no idea where that is :confused:
this is all i know about -> Steam\steamapps\mymail@OOOO.de\race 07 - but that doesnt seem to be the game folder its only 170 mb in size

.. no wonder i never got any custom tracks installed properly :tongue:

appreciated !
thanks in advance

My Race07 folder on this computer with out mods is only 24.4mb and i think it's about the same everywhere....The big files are in Steam\steamapps folder root.

If the Gamedata/Teams folder doesn't exist, create one or install any mod.. They almost always have a complete filestructure in them.

Folders that is needed for mods are (old corner signs is a mod too):
Main extra content (mods etc) folders:
UIData
Gamedata

inside Gamedata are the following folders:
Teams
Locations
Sounds
Talent

UIData is something a player seldomly have to make or edit, it contains button graphics for car class selections etc. Everything works with out it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%