1.2.1.4 Patch (Steam)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Changelog:

• Updated version to 1.2.1.4;
  • Added support for cars with seven gears engines;
  • Updated garage setup gearmapping visualization graph to make it adapt dynamically to the car specifications;
  • Updated HUD revmeter to only show every other digit when reving more than 16000 rpm;
  • Fixed an issue where a pit window was shown in all sessions instead of race only when mandatory pitstop was enabled;
  • Corrected an issue in second race session with HUD pitstop menu that didn't display correctly.
According to what SimBin told me this patch will go live tonight on Steam.

If you encounter any bugs after the patch you can report them in this official bug thread

Ah so this was behind the patch: http://www.racedepartment.com/content/1097-race-07-expansion-packs-announced.html

I find it unbelievable that they even want money for those expansions while they said last year no more expansions were planned for the series.

How on earth can we continue organizing events with 5 more packs? It is now already impossible to get enough people in events because of three different games.

Please release one pack that includes all content and stop with scattering this game even more..

If its an expansion of the Race series they would be unlikely to be GTR2 and GT legends imo
I dont understand the reasoning behind this promotion unless its financial need
If they are working on these packs and Raceroom , who is working on the new game ?
is there even a new game any more ?
Even though i dont race online I can see where Bram is coming from regarding splitting up all the contentso 1 guy has expansion 1 and 4 and another has 1 and 3 etc
Also didnt Raceroom get some enhancements graphically, so will those if any
filter back into Race 07.
Of all things small expansion packs to Race 07 is the last thing i expected to hear from SimBin
Fraid until they release the last 2 updates for the offline install i cant support that series anymore from them
I bought the DVDs specifically for that type of install.

Whats going to happen to the car ids, will anyone buying these have less mods that they can install ? might be a question that would need to be answered

This can only mean that the Formula RR is coming to Race On.

judging by today's SimBin press release, that was one clever statement!

@Bram: I do have a very bad feeling about all of this (though I will probably happily buy most of the addons if the content makes sense): it reminds me of an endgame, wrapping up the franchise before folding up in summer. It does have a certain desparate air about it. I seriously hope that I am wrong, though, for me the race07 series is still the most playable game out there, gut-feeling-wise.

Mine didn't update. It's stuck at 1.2.1.2. I have "auto update" enabled but it hasn't updated. Rebooted machine. Restarted Steam. Nothing is happening. Any suggestions?

Start steam by itself. First, in the Steam menu, make sure you update the client and all updates are installed (3 recent ones) Restart steam if needed.

Then, go to 'Games' menu, and 'View Games Library' and verify that the Race07 update is not 'paused'. Continue it if it is.

All I can think of...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back