1.2.0.13 Patch (Steam)

I have tried to reproduce it as well in RACE On and indeed it's not playing music in car. So you have spotted a bug :)

Congratulations you have won a bugpack!

Attachments

• bugpack.jpg
    bugpack.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 197
Guys, Race On all of a sudden isn't working. Was working a few days ago and I've done nothing different. I get the Race_Steam dump message at start-up. Anyone else getting this as of the past few days? Could it be a steam update?

edit: Sorry, Win 7 x64, HD4870

Evo: 1.2.0.13 Steam Patch causes Minidumps for Timed Races?

I was getting constant minidumps with the Steam version of Evo lately every time towards the "Initialising" stage of the track loading screen.

I decided to completely uninstall Evo and also deleted the Evo folders in My Documents & Steam Apps.

I downloaded/reinstalled Evo from Steam and have no added tracks or cars installed, yet I'm still getting minidumps.

If I choose timed races, I will get a minidump every time. If I choose lapped races with fuel use at normal or 2x, the race will load fine. If I set fuel use at 3x or more I will get a minidump.

I've tested using the exact same field of cars at the same track to eliminate all other varibles. I've had occasional minidumps before the latest Evo patch via Steam but now the game crashes every time when loading timed races.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%