1.2.0.1 Patch (Offline Versions)

Has anyone else experinced problems?

I have a good one in that when I go and do a single race or a championship, only about 7 cars will go out and qualify or practice, the rest of them all stay in the garage. I've tried STCC, Race 07 and custom tracks - all have the same problem - whetehr they are STCC or WTCC cars

Hi Bram,

Yes its definately the offline version - it was a clean install as my old offline install was messed up anyway as it had bits from GTR Evo added into it as well like the track map and other bits

I'll try re-installing the patch again tonight and do a totally clean install. If it was a common problem then I would have thought there would have been other comments left on here overnight - so it looks like it must be something strange going on with my install. :smile:

I've reinstalled everything again including every mod from scratch and it seems to be ok now, apart from with the Vectras.

One thing that is annoying me now is that there is a bit of a stutter for about 5 seconds once I have been at the track for about 60 seconds, but other than that it is liveable. And, you cannot do custom championships with custom skins, as it loses the links to them, but I've put all my cars into the gamedata folders so I can use them all.

Could you develop more, please?

Which car are we talking about?

What do you mean by "front brakes get damaged" ?

You mean they overheat or something?

Didn't know it was possible to actually damage the brakes.

I am only just getting my feet wet with Race07/GTR Evo, so I haven't tried too many cars or tracks, but...

Both the Mini Cooper and the WTCC 2007 Seat at Brands Hatch do this (with offline version only). If the brakes are set to anything much more than 51% front bias, the front right and left brakes show as damaged at the end of the 1st 8 lap race (this is the recap that shows what was replaced or damaged between the 2 events). The same for the Seat at Zandvoort.

I am not sure if there is really any less braking power in the 2nd event, though.

I can take the same setups and dial in up 59% front bias and run the same events in the online version without ever seeing that the brakes are damaged.

Could you develop more, please?

Which car are we talking about?

What do you mean by "front brakes get damaged" ?

You mean they overheat or something?

Didn't know it was possible to actually damage the brakes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%