1.1.1.20 Telemetry

My telemetry has suddenly stoped working!

I´m using the "PD_1.1.1.14" that can be downloaded in the download section here and another one called "RealTimeTelemetry1.0" They both stoped working yesterday. Has it something to do with the latest patch?

Does anyone know how to get them to work again? I really really need does so i would very much appreciate your help!

thats what i was saying ^^^^^

just wondered if theres any updates for any of them yet. only been using pd untill motecadd rears its head, something if only tyre temps would be nice, got setups to make :)

ok with you now, you must have not seen the update for real time telemetry here http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/7706-real-time-telemetry-2.html#post162276
Race07 PD has still to be updated to comply with the last update from simbin, but one thing about the last update from simbin is the inclusion of tyre wear in the pit menu because when you now bring up the pit menu while on track it shows the tyre wear

Had not noticed the update version 1.2.

Thanks...

• Matt Alpeter

just change your language to english and it should give you the error in english. mine is working on lan for what it's worth.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back