1.1.1.20 Patch (Steam)

Patch 1.1.1.20 is about to hit Steam anytime now.

Here is the changelist since 1.1.1.14
  • New dedicated server weight penalty functionality
  • New message board in main menu
  • Updated pit menu functionality
  • Updated tire wear display in pit menu
  • Fixed Super pole settings on LAN host
  • Various localisation issues fixed
  • Fixed missing loading animation
  • Fixed flag info in hud rendered wrongly
  • Fixed rendering issues when ghost car(s) on track
  • Fixed engine not repaired message in result screen between race 1 and 2
  • Updated track length display in track browser, it now reflects metric / imperial system
  • Touring car performance tweaks, slightly stronger FWD cars overall and all touring cars are close to each other performance wise
  • Engine fire locations fixes in Extreme cars and various GT cars
  • Rear wing aero tweaks for GT cars. Rear wing more effective now and old low rear wing setups might be useless
  • Extreme cars fuel estimate fix. Helps AI also with their fuel strategy
  • Improved aero for DBR9, about equally fast to C6R now in straights
  • Aero tweak for Viper GTSR, less understeery now
  • Fixed STCC 6 speed BMW tire heating bug
  • 140kg weight reduction to WTCC Extreme cars
Offline version patch will follow eventually, no date set for it at this point though.

Update totally screwed steam up here :censored:
so am now busy reinstalling the lot (even more :censored::censored::censored:)

Whenever I tried to start Steam I would get the message "Your Steam ticket has expired" I re entered my user details but still no way was Steam letting me play. After searching on google I found the following solution

Make sure you know your password and Steam user name.

delete the file ClientRegistry.blob from the Steam folder (it will create a new one when you restart)

Start GTRe, Steam will update itself then update GTRe to 1.1.1.20

It worked for me :bananamario:

how to know the patch has been installed. Just booted steam, no update action for me?

EDIT:
Steam says:

Update News - GTR Evolution
Latest Update: December 31, 1969

Sounds more like Granprix Legens ;-)

Oops, Just read the whole thread. The update info is shown under Race 07 and not under GTR Evo.

I did get the update:

[-]October 20, 2008 - Race 07 Update Released

Updates to Race 07 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Race 07

New dedicated server weight penalty functionality

New message board in main menu

Updated pit menu functionality

Updated tire wear display in pit menu

Fixed Super pole settings on LAN host

Various localization issues fixed

Fixed missing loading animation

Oops, Just read the whole thread. The update info is shown under Race 07 and not under GTR Evo.

I did get the update:

[-]October 20, 2008 - Race 07 Update Released

Updates to Race 07 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Race 07

New dedicated server weight penalty functionality

New message board in main menu

Updated pit menu functionality

Updated tire wear display in pit menu

Fixed Super pole settings on LAN host

Various localization issues fixed

Fixed missing loading animation

That doesn't mean you have the update, you need to load Evo and go to the main menu and look in the bottom right.

Occured a minidump first run after the patch, and few time later a freeze and an exclamation point into my taskbar.

Config:
Athlon 5000+@6000+ (Black edition)
Asus ME2N-E motherboard
2 go OCZ ddr2 PC 6400
Nvidia 8800 GT 512

It seem that the combo Nvidia 8800gt+Forceware 178.24+Vista 64+1.1.1.20 patch don't work correctly (for me):nono:.
Backing up to the XTreme-G 177.83 Vista 64bit driver resolve my problem.:)

Sparks under cars are suddenly white. Don't know but it doesn't look really natural to me. Then again, Simbin released games I enjoyed a lot but if it's a matter of support etc. they have to learn a lot. I'm not really amazed.. and well.. I play just to have some fun.. but they can do at least bit of research and looking into the community..

Fabulous!

The main thing that was annoying me was that the STCC front wheel drive cars like the Volvo and Audi were slower than they should be when doing offline games so when I had an s2000 grid they were not getting into the top half of the grid. Now the Volvo C30s are about 0.8 seconds slower than the BMW at Macau, and are both capable of fighting for pole at places like Mantorp - thanks Simbin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back