1.1.0.4 Patch (Steam) + New Honda Accord Euro R

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
In case you didnt noticed it RACE 07 got patched tonight, bringing us the brandnew Golden Motors Honda Accord Euro R with 2007 specifications.

Changelog as far as i've noticed:
  1. Greyed out GTR Evolution button
  2. 2007 Honda Accord Euro R
  3. New skidding sounds!!!!
  4. New online competition support for V-WTCC
  5. Menu sounds changed
  6. Trackinformation moved

Well atfer a bit of time away from race07 I decided to pick it up again today and it seems a lot of things have changed since the last time i played.

Yes the new skid sounds are nice but Im priity sure some car tweaking has been going on. I just ran Brands Hatch in my litte Seat and things feel differant. It seems to drift that little bit more than it used to and I can pull off some mean two wheel action...

yeh, i was going to, but i have grown to like them a bit more now...

any idea why the 07 honda doesn't appear in the multiplayer car list? - only thing i can think of is the FD series templates fix.

I guess it's only free for the V-WTCC, but that's just a guess. Noticed the same thing yesterday night: V_WTCC it's there, joined an online game: it's gone! (Not that it matters much, I'm a Chevy man)

• Pirro Chun

How to skin the Honda Accord Euro R 2007??
For other vehicles like SEAT LEON and BMW E90 ,
The skin files can be shared in both 2006 and 2007 cars.
(i.e. you can put a E90 2006 Skin on a E90 2007 easily, just add the words "2007" in the the .ini file is OK)

However when it is done in the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007",it seems that it doesn't work and error file are generated.

Below is the content of error file in my case:

Invalid parameter 'body' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Invalid parameter 'windows' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Invalid parameter 'numberplate' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Non existent vehicle model: [Honda Accord Euro R 2007] referenced in in profile [[Spoon Accord Euro R]].

I love the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007" very much and I want to make it a beautiful skin.
Did anyone know how to do?

How to skin the Honda Accord Euro R 2007??
For other vehicles like SEAT LEON and BMW E90 ,
The skin files can be shared in both 2006 and 2007 cars.
(i.e. you can put a E90 2006 Skin on a E90 2007 easily, just add the words "2007" in the the .ini file is OK)

However when it is done in the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007",it seems that it doesn't work and error file are generated.

Below is the content of error file in my case:

Invalid parameter 'body' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Invalid parameter 'windows' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Invalid parameter 'numberplate' for car [Honda Accord Euro R 2007]
Non existent vehicle model: [Honda Accord Euro R 2007] referenced in in profile [[Spoon Accord Euro R]].

I love the "Honda Accord Euro R 2007" very much and I want to make it a beautiful skin.
Did anyone know how to do?

The reason behind your error is your using the wrong tags the correct tag is a follows:

Honda Accord R 2007

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing