09-04-2015 RaceRoom has been updated (hotfix)

Sonat Ozturk

Sector3 Studios
09-04-2015

Hotfix Patch

Game:

- Fixed issue with position bar showing wrong time left e.g. 30 mins on 60 min race.

- Changed so that only race and practice (track test) session replays are saved.

- Replay is saved when the session ends in Single Player.

- Replay is saved when player receives session results from dedicated server in Multiplayer.

- Fixed Replay menu appearing broken.

- Fixed issue with being unable to start championship in R3E if race length was set to 10 minutes.

- Fixed an inconsistency in length between practice, qualifying and race sessions.

- Changed so that the crash dump window shows our name correctly: Sector3 instead of Sector 3.

- Temporarily fixed randomly assigned tyre compounds in MP by making prime default. (Temporary until garage phase is implemented).

- Fixed a small issue with tyre spring calculation being wrong as it was sometimes using the wrong tyre compound.

Art:

- Suzuka – Fixed invisible tyre collision in degner 2 among other various fixes.

- Slovakiaring – Fixed invisible tyre collision issue.

@Sonat Ozturk Since this hotfix I can't play the game. It gives me the option to buy it, not to play it.

And Steam store says I already got the game

2zo8yok.png

Edit: I just deleted local content (uninstalled the game) and it doesn't appear in my game list anymore. And steam store won't let me download it again.

Edit2: Nothing. I can't download it from store again, which says the game is in my library when it's NOT.

Edit3: A friend, once logged in my steam account on his PC, can actually see and could install the game from the library. I'll try a Windows reboot.

Edit4: A Steam re-install seem to have solved the problem. I can install and download R3E. Let's see if I can play it.

Last edited:
It seems that this hotfix makes me slower or is it about my "new" DFP wheel landed and installed today, something cut about 4 secs from my speed??? So bad luck that these both things came today...I really like this new wheel as it feels better than G27, this wheel is classic!!! I won't change it back to G27...this DFP was used but it's like new, so good condition!!! I can still use my G27 pedals with adapter cabel so it's perfect combination for this price.
Btw, is it true that this hotfix not yet include <hint deleted> correction or is it too difficult to hotfix/correct?

Last edited:
Sorry, this is might too early alert but still wanna share this information...

This is weird, no matter what i'm doing I can't catch my own ghost anymore, it runnaway far away front of me immediately when lap starts, even if the new wheel feels so good and speed should be there but no, this sucks! The car must be heavier than before...must try this with G27 also...hope this is not the way Sector 3 thank me about my findings...i'm maybe too early with my words but this is not fair game, I understand Sector 3 as it's not so easy to admit this kind of bug (<hint deleted>) from The Game this old :)

And next G27 testings...lets see

Edit: I have been awarded thank you Sector 3 Studios!!!

Last edited:
Thank god it was the new wheel, with G27 using default setup I catch my ghost so easily, so DFP need more grease :)

Huhhuh!!!

It could be something with the pedal adapter that's not letting you apply full throttle. Do your top speeds match with the DFP and the G27? If you get lower top speed with the DFP then it means your pedal is not applying full throttle. Just a thought, it could be a completely different problem, but at least the pedal theory is easy to test.

R3E is great! But why not to be a greatest? Why still there is no decent statistics (points, times, places) particulary when championships are pending? Why not? In my case I must use a piece of papier and the pencil to have some statistics... In XXI century... In century of technology... :D:rolleyes:

Sector 3 studios "awarded" me and gave me Steam wallet code 5000 vRP, but when I just tried to use it so Steam does not accept the code, so my question is how long it takes that this code activated LOL

Hi Kimmo,

You have to enter that code in the Raceroom store, .. not Steam. In the VRP dropdown on the top right, there is an option to 'Redeem Code' .. enter the code there.

Cheers
Tom

It could be something with the pedal adapter that's not letting you apply full throttle. Do your top speeds match with the DFP and the G27? If you get lower top speed with the DFP then it means your pedal is not applying full throttle. Just a thought, it could be a completely different problem, but at least the pedal theory is easy to test.
Separate Pedal calibration needed, now I have full throttle and top speed :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 417 39.9%