07 Price?

O

-=OTR=-Racing

• -=OTR=-Racing

Think we will need to buy it? Probably but if we do I hope It would be at a reduced price to us who already own Race. And will it be an add on like an exspansion or a seperate game by itself? Just wondring...

Scyp[RPM said:
]I'm quite sure it won't be free, add-ons are never for free.

we can only be sure when they official announce it :) i still hope that it will be a free add on for 2006 owners as ourselves. but companies have to earn some money to get their licenses paid so i fear it is not free

• superpats[RTS]

I think a disadvantage to release a brand new RACE-wtcc episode is: next year there will be two championships in RACE. The 2006 and the 07 version.
Are there plans for a 07 competition? I was planning to get myself a copy of RACE 06 but now I not so sure :-k

Or am I talking rubbish??

goeie!

superpats

superpats said:
I think a disadvantage to release a brand new RACE-wtcc episode is: next year there will be two championships in RACE. The 2006 and the 07 version.
Are there plans for a 07 competition? I was planning to get myself a copy of RACE 06 but now I not so sure :-k

Or am I talking rubbish??

goeie!

superpats

Hey superpats :)

check out this link and view the topbanner: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/index.php?c=13

you will see our brand new RACE 07 tournament!

hope to see you and keulek out there.. please give him a new pc :)

• superpats[RTS]

So.....almost every racer is moving to RACE 07 next year? Nice is that ,the 2006 dvd will be covered with dust then.
I can't wait for RACE 2008 :-s
lol

goeie!!

WAIT FOR ME!!

no i dont think so, i still hope that for us: RACE 06 users there will be a update available via steam

but race 07 will hold the cars of the 2006 wtcc as well.. so you can always race against the older versions i think

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%