Misc Разварочки [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please translate this to English. I have no idea what it says in the description or what this mod is with no pictures, and google translate says "Razvarochki patsanskie, made under pivas with anchovies, install and bend over all traffic, and more. about the silent installation is autoinstaller EPT." If you have time please translate.

Please translate this to English. I have no idea what it says in the description or what this mod is with no pictures, and google translate says "Razvarochki patsanskie, made under pivas with anchovies, install and bend over all traffic, and more. about the silent installation is autoinstaller EPT." If you have time please translate.

Translating:

"These are true Russian dudebro banded steel rims, made with the help of brews and canned anchovies. Stick them on your car and bend over everyone at the stoplight, and not just them. I don't have to tell you how to install it, it's an automatic installer, ****s sake"

More or less, anyway.

Translating:

"These are true Russian dudebro banded steel rims, made with the help of brews and canned anchovies. Stick them on your car and bend over everyone at the stoplight, and not just them. I don't have to tell you how to install it, it's an automatic installer, ****s sake"

More or less, anyway.
hahahaha Thank you bro. I appreciate your time and translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back