Škoda 200 RS - What if...?

Skins Škoda 200 RS - What if...? 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AyrtJ97 submitted a new resource:

Škoda 200 RS - What if...? - What if... The Skoda 200 RS had competed at European level

View attachment 520235
We all know the story of Škoda’s 200 RS prototype. Those two 2.0L rally prototypes (plus a further one with a 1.8 engine). Now imagine if Škoda had made all three cars use the 2.0L engine and made them compete out of Czechia.
View attachment 520236
View attachment 520237
It is early 1974 and Škoda has just finished work on its latest prototype, a car ultimately made with the help of some IBM computers, the 200 RS, for its 2.0L...

Read more about this resource...

"Disclaimer - Modifying, reusing parts or the entire livery without permission is not allowed, as well as uploading it to other sites. You can find me here or on Discord (AyrtJ97#3152)"

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put this kind of comment on the site, but it's the kind of thing that always pushes everyone to do the opposite of what is written...Don't forget, AOR is just a game. ;)

I don't know why it wouldn't be a good idea, in the end it is something I spent hours making, be it a livery for Art of Rally, DiRT Rally, Assetto Corsa... It doesn't mean someone would have to pay for it or something, just ask for it.

You have to ask permission when there are copyrights. Do you have copyrights on what you do? Are the trademarks your property? No ? Then you can't ask others permission to use part of your work, just because you've spent hours on it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it is so much of a problem for you that someone asks for his content to not be stolen, but well, you do you. I'm not wasting any more time with this conversation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back