After months of wait and weeks of drip marketing, the time has finally come for RaceRoom to release the FR X-22. The new Formula 1-inspired vehicle comes ready to drive with tons of liveries. Release is 31st of August, 2022.
The wait is finally over. KW Studios released their newest Formula 1-inspired vehicle on the 31st of August, 2022.
The new open wheeler comes with a few brand new additions to RaceRoom:
- Hybrid Engine
- MGU-K Modes
- Overtake Mode
- HALO Visibility Switch
- New Bindings and Car Setup Menu Items
Here's the full changelog:
Download size = 3.9 GB
Client version = 0.9.4.2
Client BuildID = 9421882
Dedi version = 86.0.1385
Dedi BuildID = 9421904
- New Content - Formula RaceRoom X-22
- Added support for hybrid engines, MGU-K modes switches, Overtake mode, HALO visibility setting, new bindings and car setup menu elements, all featured in the Formula RaceRoom X-22
- Added support for trackside animations (wind turbines, planes near airports, birds, etc)
- Added support for dirt buildup on the vehicles during long driving sessions, off road excursions, etc.
- Added support for normal maps on track textures
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 - Physics updates, suspension and tyre tweaks to give more force at low speed, less at high speed. Base setup improvements, improved differential settings, tweaks to engine heat and cooling, increased mechanical trail for increased self-centering steering forces, better tyre heating behaviour, reduced lap time performance differences across the tyre compounds and increased the differences in wear rates and reduced fuel tank capacity to 140 L. Equalised AI/player tyre wear rates as well as improved AI’s fuel use estimations.
- Bilster Berg - animated wind turbines
- Daytona - Updated chicane curbs to 2022 specs, added normal maps for grass and tarmac, added animated planes and added blinking neons to the ferris wheel
- Motorland Aragon - Brushed up AI corridors so they have increased respect for track limits
- Motorland Aragon - Added penalty lap area, normal maps to road and terrain, updated sausage curbs.
- Nogaro - Extended the pit entrance gate, added grass and tarmac normal maps, added small planes activities at the aeroclub.
- RaceRoom Hillclimb - Animated blimp and balloon
- Watkins Glen - Redone some curbs in 3D, added normal maps to road and terrain, added a missing tyrewall
- Zolder - animated wind turbines