This is my first track and first upload here. I usually dabble in skinning, and graphic design aspects of mods, however I really wanted to create my own tracks. Expect MANY problems. It was tested with the ASR Formula Ferrari 643 (1991), which is great to drive around this circuit. My aim was to create a fast and exciting track.
Ferrari 312T goes through "S bends" (corner names in trackmap, shown further down)
This is a fictional circuit which i have created using RTB. The track is an incredibly early build, with many issues.
View from "Schumacher" looking to "Senna"
Known Issues (0.2)
- no ai (fixed 0.4)
- no cameras (fixed 0.4)
- no race line (fixed 0.4)
- no collisions (fixed 0.7)
- track too bright on some time settings (fixed 0.7)
- basic menu info (length, width etc) not present
- Around "Bancaire" and "Memorial Corner" the track is not straight (Memorial Corner fixed: 0.3)
- Most of the track is very smooth. Bumps are present around "S Bends", "Senna" and "Fangio" (0.3 adds Tor and Brandenburg)
- Crowd only present at the start/finish grandstand (not planning to add more at the present moment)
Currently working on:
- overall details
View from above the pits, looking at "S Bends" and "Schumacher"
Feedback much appreciated, but please give reasons for criticisms, e.g rather than saying "it is terrible" say "I do not like the amount of elevation change in this track, which brings it down"
Anyone who can help me with cameras / ai, please dont hesitate. I do not have a wheel currently and so cannot provide a smooth lap for an ai to follow
Please expect nothing more than the basic layout. Here is the track map:
Updates will be applied once the content has been improved enough until the project reaches 1.0, and hopefully, a fully functional circuit
Anyone who downloads, i may make the walls further away. Do you think this would be a good decision?
Hope you enjoy.