Here is v0.9 of Watkins Glen. There are still a few minor things I want to add but it is the busiest time of year for me so I figured I would put out a 0.9 until things slow down a bit. plus I need a little break from this.
There are way too many things to list as far as changes but I will point out the main ones.
- Track grip is a bit higher now from .99 to 1.01.
- Barricades added to bus stop cut as shown at previous IMSA race. Also the cut surface slows you down some. So you can cut but you won't gain any time with the slowdown and mini chicane.
- People, RVs/Tents, and pit boxes are in their own kn5 files. So if you want a track day experience like 0.7 is then you can rename the veh.kn5, people.kn5, pitobjects.kn5 in the track folder. These details are also tied to world detail settings so if you run low settings you will not see any of the added details.
- Some texture sizes reduced due to some reports of stuttering with 0.7
- Tons of details added all around the track.
- AI Barrier fixed so they don't slam the pit wall at the start.