Circuit van Drenthe TT Assen 1955. Version 1.9
This is the fourth track of a series of four tracks.
Soon the 1952/1953/1954 updated versions will be released.
This version is build for online racing. No shadows except for the bridges. *Version 2.0 will have shadows added.
- Night races are not possible.
- 19 pitstalls. Recommended are 19 cars.
- Fog settings add a bit of realism.
- A National circuit layout is added. (originally build in 1976)
Thanks for all the tips, help, work and so on!!
- Lee Knight (Blacknight Lee, Bleek) (testing and feedback)
- Kenneth Ylitalo
- Kris Vickers (i.e. help with x-packer and Google-Earth)
- Woochoo (Longford!!!)
- senna4ever (Sketchup to BTB)
- Rob Semmeling - http://www.wegcircuits.nl/RennenRacesVitesse.pdf
- Drents Archief Assen - http://www.drentsarchief.nl
- Paul Tienkamp from Laaghalerveen. http://laaghalerveen.wordpress.com/11-12/laaghalerveen-1/
Further all at RaceDepartment forum and facebook.
3d People, 60s tents, Bleeks_Longford, Common, Crowds, Default, Ennis_Extras, Ennis_Objects01, Great Britain, Haywood_Club, Kormoran2003_roads, Rural Australia, Utility_Poles.
Also my own packs: ie. Assen 1953pack, Boerderij2 and 4, CircuitvanDrenthe packs 1 - 8, Cobble road 512, Ground and Grass, NewXpack, Roadtextures2.
Brendon Pywell for Bob`s track buider
ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the MAS-file utility.
Google for Google Earth (kml-file), Sketchup
The track is not build for night racing.
The track between the start and the Bedeldijk is 10 meters wide. After the Bedeldijk the track is 7 meters wide.
Mods suited for this track: ie. F1 1955, Formula Vee, F21976 and 1978, F1 1966.
2016 December 17th - Version 22.214.171.124
2015 June 27th - Version 126.96.36.199
Conversion only with permission!
Packs are not allowed to be used in any commercial way.