The oldest permanent circuit in Poland (opened in 1977, just a few months before Tor Poznań) placed 10 km northwest of Kielce and it's definitely one of the most interesting ones too. Dubbed a 'Polish Nurburgring' it features a section through forest with plenty of elevation changes, it does indeed have some similarities. Long stretch of the track utilises a public national road (which is the biggest reasons why the track is so rarely used nowadays in it's full length as it's logistically a nightmare). But hey - its digitalised version isn't affected, so you'll eventually be able to try it out in its full glory!
The track is based on LiDAR data carefully manipulated to recreate it as closely as possible. Textures like adverts are from 2019, so you really get the latest thing. It's not v1.0 for a reason. Currently it features the 'oval' section and inner parts only with national road and forest section to be added later on. But given in it's current form it's good for smaller car racing.
List of main things to do:
- Long loop through the forest
- Few missing buildings (Hotel Stodółka for example)
- Go-kart layout
- Drift/open layout
- Minor improvements to some objects
- Tweaking AI line
We hope you enjoy the track in its current state, bear in mind it's not finished yet.
Modteam: RealAKP, Szymik, Mokrysedes, mrfloyd, ryczek, kinky_savage, Kubami.
New objects and elements:
- passable connections with small loop (only for testing)
- satellite textures in forest and DK section
- preliminary version of buildings, forests and track surroundings on the long loop section
- tarmac adverts in pit-stops
- new track edge masks and cracks in asphalt
- baked VAO for the track
- ShaderPatch lighting and lamps in pit-stops
- support for SOL, including geotags
- new advertisements as of April 2019
- pear leafs
- placement tweaks of different objects in the area around the track
- corrections to the normals of vertices and polys of certain objects
- further optimization patches (e.g. grouping objects together)
- a lot of UV mapping corrections