Okay basically this is a no frills test track.
- There's a series of steps, from 2 to 20cm tall, to test ground clearance. Created because there doesn't seem to be any way to visualize the ground-plane accurately ingame and it's nice if the clearance matches the visible model.
- It's also perfectly flat, which should make it easier to tell ride height etc. in the setup screen than on some tracks.
- An overpass with a series of steps in height from 0.0m to 2.4m, to test roof clearance.
- A 9km long straight stretch for speed tests.
- A series of valleys from 1% to 25% grade, to test brakes or climbing ability.
un-7zip it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\
- added soccer field
- added barrel roll inversion tube, 9km long in the opposite direction to the original long straight line
- fixed texture problems
- added roof clearance from 0 to 1 metres for very short cars
- fixed some scaling problems that made the lighting weird
- moved slope signs at starting end, so it is clearer which slope they match. (each sign is still to the left of the slope, but a metre closer to the actual road). At the far end signs are to the right of the slope.
- added a set of slopes: 1%, 2%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 20%, 25%, roughly 0.5km in length (the 1% slope is 1km, the rest dip and then rise back up to meet it after that length)
- added a wall around the edge of the ground so it's more difficult to fall off
- improved collisions with wall along 9km straight
- added 9km long straight line with a 6 story building at the end so you know when to brake
- changed black/yellow stripes for the overpass: on the sloped sections there are now exactly 10 repetitions, so you can count them to get an exact centimetre height (each black stripe is 1cm higher)
- add overpass steps
- ground clearance steps
If you have suggestions for things that would make this more useful for developing cars, feel free to post about it. If they're quick to model, I'll model them quickly...