Also several bug fixes/small improvements.
- Automatic event detection and change as follows:
- Race -> Quali -> Race
- Online Race -> Online Quali => Online Race
- If user has chosen an event, the system will default to that, e.g. Scenario mode is like race, but if you have chosen that, the system will use it
- Default mode is Time Trial
- New telemetry graphs
- Suspension movement and speed
- KERS on
- By default use the laptimes and sector times from the game
- DriverDNA tab for checking your consistency
- New dialog for settings (much easier than editing the settings.xml file)
- CTRL-O and CTRL-R open by default in the lapdata directory
For upgrade, just overwrite the old Telemetry.jar
For new installation, please read the ReadMe.txt in the .zip.
I expect this to be the last version for F1 2013, unless there are some serious issues with this version.