I have learned that since the F1 2012 final version there has been an option to export KERS/DRS/Fuel data from the Codemasters F1 games in the telemetry export feed.
I have now updated my Telemetry application to take advantage to this.
In order to fully use the new telemetry feed, you must edit the hardware_settings_config.xml (in <My Games>\FormulaOne2013) and change extradata="1" to extradata="2".
Due to the changes in the feed, here is list of some of the new functionality added to the 2.0 version.
- New save file format. The system is still compatible with the F1 perfview format and the application can still save files in that format, if needed.
- Fastest lap with KERS/DRS. The fastest lap save file format is almost the same, but with 2.0 the KERS/DRS data is now saved too. Old fastest lap files don't have those, but the old fastest lap data can still be used.
- KERS/DRS data in Telemetry graph panel, comparison maps and graph panel.
- Brake temperature data available.
- Fuel usage/estimates in Race Info. Also cleaned Race Info to be more useful for race data.
- Some additional JSON feeds for the embedded http server. See the http server readme.
- Many small fixes
Please see the ReadMe.txt in the .zip package for further details.
- you can just copy the Telemetry.jar to the location, where you had installed the previous version of the application
- And then you must remember to modify the hardware_settings_config.xml
I hope you enjoy this. I do.