New version of the Telemetry application. This one works only with F1 2015.
This application is written in Java, so you can run it on almost any computer, where Java 8 is installed.
- Analyze the telemetry data using graphs
- Use RaceInfo panel to view lap/sector times and time/speed delta and fuel usage
- Analyze your driving lines against the "optimal" line
- Visually compare two laps on speed, gear changes etc.
- See statistics, e.g. how much you run on full throttle
Please see the ReadMe.txt for detailed installation instructions.
Please also note that to get the telemetry feed from F1 2015 to this app, you need to modify the hardware_settings_config.xml
(typically in your userDir\My Documents\My Games\F1 2015\hardwaresettings).
There modify the one of the lines
<udp enabled="false" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" />
<udp enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" />
I hope you enjoy this.
Telemetry Application 4.1
Analyse telemetry data from F1 2015