New version of the Telemetry tool for Codemasters F1 2018.
No screenshots this time.
- Racehistory, fixed the graphs, as if there were retirements, player graphs were not always shown
- Map, also here fixed the error, when player car was not shown on the map due to retirements
- Comparison panel, added track limits to the graphs to make it easier to compare the driving lines
- General, many optimizations + fixed sector and lap times to be exactly same as shown on the game
I expect this to be the last version using the Legacy feed. I am working on adjusting the tool to the new feed, but that will take some time.
If you are updating form 7.0, just replace the old Telemetry.jar from Telemetry.jar from the .zip.
If you are new, please read the ReadMe.txt (and the earlier text in the support).
- You need Java installed
- Unzip the files to anywhere in your system, os can be anything, where you can run Java
- From game enable the Legacy telemetry feed (game can be run on PC, PS & Xbox)
- Enjoy ...
PS. And there is the updated/fixed driver_ids.csv file too.