* Corrected brightness of BMW carbody material
* Updated tyre file
* Steering now is less likely to be bent
* A few minor physics and setup tweaks
* Updated physics, standard setup and made a more realistic suspension geometry file.
* Updated tyre and engine files.
* Rescaled height of all cars and resculpted some areas.
* Some materials and texture updates. Added new rain tyre textures and updated lights.
* Added a track update for Anderstorp (in 'Track Updates' folder, please back up your original '2007_Anderstorp.AIW' file before replacing with the new file) to prevent
the cars to get stuck in garage. I have just edited garage depth so the cars will not turn too early.
* Added championship files. STCC2 is needed for tracks. Skövde has been replaced by Göteborg. Also added two rules presets.
* Slightly tweaked sounds. GTR Evo is needed for sounds, or the .aud file could be replaced with another one.
* Added genstrings for driver helmet styles (added from super touring mod).
* Added chassis details and damage (some parts can come loose).
* Changed motec font.
To get the right font to show your speed, you have to delete/change name of the file 'FNTCMOTM.BMP' at ...\race 07\UIData\Fonts.
Otherwise that file will be loaded first, giving you the standard font.
This should not harm other cars in game, because there are also a copy of the same file at ...\race 07\Gamedata\Teams.
Maybe I will update the motec further to look more like the real thing.
* New physics - try it
* The cars are very hard to drive in rain. What has worked for me is to adjust the brake bias more to the front,
* change rear wing to max downforce and to shift down very late after brakeing.
* Fixed (hopefully) 'pulling to the side bug'
* Corrected spelling mistake at Emma Kimiläinen interior numberplate
* Updated wheels
* Some minor graphical tweaks
* New in this version is TTA 2012 season, the first year with this type of cars in Sweden.
* Two new cars have also been added: Citroën C5 TTA, and the pre facelift version of the Volvo s60 TTA.
* A big thanks to Eric Stranne and one of his friends for providing useful information about the setup of the cars.
GTR Evo is needed for sounds, or the .aud file could be replaced with another one.