I've added the AO layer. I have few liveries with no AO layer, so I'll update them in the future. Also I've added the matte shader to it.
Also I'm planning to do an update in few weeks (when I have some free time again) the SEGITV driver suit, and include the helmet and gloves, and some add-ons.
More updates to come these days.
- Added one extra P1 award sticker
- (3D MODEL) Added extra zone in top of the aeroscreen (BETA)
- Changed carbon fiber texture in the steering wheel
- (3D MODEL) Aeroscreen duct was improved.
- The white stripes have been improved.
- New logo added, HYLANT
- Added sticker of P1 award (I forgot to include the other one)
- Added new add-on for the RSS Formula Americas. It's enabled by defect, and can be disabled by changing inside the ext_config.ini the 1 which enables the .kn5 model modify category, and changing it to 0. More info below.
THANKS TO @Lt_Spirit WHO LET ME TO INCLUDE THE HELMET AND THE DRIVER SUIT OF ALEX PALOU. LOOK HIS AWESOME RESOURCES FOR RSS CARS CLICKING HERE.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before reading what bringS this add-on, I want to clarify something that I shouldn't. These add-ons are not official by RSS thus they are not related to the 3d model, textures or shaders. KEEP IN MIND THAT.
BETA: This new halo support or aeroscreen duct (whatever is called) brings a new fresh air to the RSS Formula America cockpit. It's not finished and the shaders won't be the final result. It also includes a choice of put a name on it which you can disable by deleting 'nametexture.dds' inside the livery folder.
At the moment the add-on is just for this livery, but if you have the right knowledge you can put it in other cars. If you wish to do it, just PM me. I'll release the add-on once is finished (along other pieces )
If there's good support on this, there will be more add-ons for the car in the future