Always backup your files before installing mods (backup files are also provided within the zipped download).
(Edit: A comprehensive update of all options coming up soon is now ready to download at the Download Now button here, or on page 1 of this thread. No changes were made to the files themselves, but to the folder/sub-folder structure for an easier use. New version 2.1 coming up soon will restore WITH the Starting Lights for players who need them IS NOW AVAILABLE here, or at the Updates(3) page tab above).
This mod gives drivers a complete see-through On-Screen-Display experience in F1 2013 mode, now with many different options available in one easier-to-use package.
- No starting lights (and no flying-lap starting lights either)
__Edit: Starting lights version(s) will be made and updated later: watch this thread.now available. Read the Readme(.txt) file.
- No audio countdown for starting lights (since there are none)
- No wrong-way X
- No session-ending legends displayed in the middle-top region of the screen (so keep all approximate remaining times in mind)
- No pit-stop timers displayed in the middle of the screen (for what, since all team crews never make any mistakes?!?)
- Invisible on-track "quick menu" so memorize your keypress - or button - sequences first, although there is a transparent-backgrounds option available in the current Version 2.1 for RD members who really need to see its arrows (up, right, down, left) and (white) text options displayed.
- Transparent OSD position & lap timer backgrounds
- (Optional*) No flags displayed in the middle of the screen (near the top): watch your steering-wheel's flashing arrows!
- (Optional*) No "Fastest Lap" boxes displayed in the middle of the screen (who cares?)
Optional* means that, keeping the original Osd\config.xml file will ensure the game's flags and fastest-lap boxes will not be modded (thus will remain visible).
To install the complete package: Copy both the chosen frontend and Osd folders of this mod to your f12013 folder.
To install the optional package: Copy just the frontend folder only (not the Osd folder) to your f12013 folder.
To restore the original OSD files: Copy the corresponding frontend and Osd folders located in the 1 - BACKUP_FILES folder to your f12013 folder.