0.23 - Changed routine to find Satsuma, the mod shouldn't break anymore even if the game gets updated.
0.22 - Added Rear Suspension Fix
Use this tuner only in offline to avoid cheating! Please note that using this program may cause unexpected
behaviour, so use at your own risk! Modding is not officially supported.
Use SatsumaTuner to change following settings on Satsuma:
- Suspension level
- Camber level
- Wheel X Offset
- Power Multiplier
- Drivetype (FWD,RWD,AWD)
- Automatic transmission
- F4: Hide / Show SatsumaTuner (needs to be visible to use tuner)
- F8: Satsuma Rear Suspension Fix
- Keypad8 / Keypad2: All Suspension
- Keypad9 / Keypad3: Front Suspension
- Keypad7 / Keypad1: Rear Suspension
- Keypad6 / Keypad4: Front Wheel X Offset
- I / U: Rear Wheel X Offset
- PageUp / PageDown: Front Camber
- Insert / Delete: Rear Camber
- Period / Comma: Power multiplier
- KeypadMultiply: Is Automatic
- KeypadMinus: Drivetype (You need to go back to main menu and back to game to activate.)
- R: Reset Values
- Keypad5: Reset suspension & x offset
- Pause: Reset Camber
- F5 Save values to file (MyDocuments/MySummerCar/Mods/SatsumaTuner/satsuma.txt)
- F7 Load values from file
To change keybindings, use MSC Mod Loader Menu (Default: CTRL + M) or edit
Please note that adjusting suspension levels, camber levels and power multiplier is not restricted, so too
high / low values will cause glitched behaviour.
- Download MSC Mod Loader from http://www.racedepartment.com and follow the guide with provided to install
- Copy SatsumaTuner.dll to My Documents/MySummerCar/Mods.
Mods will be always free, but if you want to show some support, it's more than appreciated:
In-game Satsuma engine / suspension tuner.