- adjusted normals on curbs which leads to poor specular reflection
- adjusted track map to fit track display app
- adjusted inner curb smoothing at Omega
- Wasserwerk, Hänel BTM - new texture
- Alter Turm - new 2021 skin texture
- added correct altitude to surface.ini
- adjusted banking of apex curb in T2
- adjusted width of green asphalt area at Queckenberg
- fixed some garage door open/closed mismatch
- added "Wasserwerk" track side object
- redone double sided flags
you need CSP 1.76 or higher for the following updates:
- adjusted vao (Patch_v5)
- new working clock display with the following functions:
practice: default clock
race: lap number
- driver plates in every pitbox
After visiting the ADAC GT Masters this year I had some ideas for additions and fixes.
And remember: It's always good to do a clean installation so delete the previous version first.
- added 2021 GT-Masters skin
- added Info Container at the ADAC-Turm
- added Ralf Waldmann memorial and banner at T12
- added apex dirt in T9 and T12
- added some antennas in the distance and a few other objects
- added Penalty Zone after T1 (visual)
- adjusted track limits around Karthalle
- added aditional TV cams by CrisT86
- added deforming tyre walls (only with latest CSP 0.1.76-preview)
- enabled some track lights for wet conditions
- adjusted red blink lights and added blinking night lights for wind turbines
- fixed an invisible collision wall
- fixed mirrored camera view on video walls and illumination
- fixed a bug with hiding two many objects while racing with only a few opponents
- increased track grip level a tiny bit
- lowered grip on different skidpads around the track
- readjusted digital flags
- known bugs: shadow casting of hidden objects with CSP 0.1.76-preview
This update fixes the garage door flickering when using "Origin Shift" feature.
you need to have the latest CSP installed (v0.1.75 / v0.1.76-preview1) and above otherwise garage doors will stay closed.
Thanks to Ilya to make this possible!
- animated Garage Doors (when a player joins online)
- individual Pit Lightning
I hope this will give especially low spec systems a better performance overall.
- new normal map for tyre walls
- small changes to GT Masters bill boards
- corrected timing node which causes not counted lap times.
- further optimisationsreduced DIP, TRI and B.SIZE by combining small objects, splitting large objects and adding some more LODs.
- optimised ext_config.