To install, extract into the appropriate folder which is usually: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub.
The 'Next Screen' and Previous Screen' actions can be mapped to switch between screens on the 'FullDash' widget, showing more information that is available.
For SimHub, SimHub creations, along with SimHub customisation, troubleshooting and setup information visit:
Detailed instructions in spoiler below
rFactor 2 must be run in either windowed or borderless mode for this to work. Using the HTML engine and/or Vsync can help it to run smoother.
1. You will need to download and install SimHub from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/
2. Download and install the overlay and widgets. Do this by placing the extracted folders inside the SimHub Installation folder, usually: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub
3. Open SimHub and click rFactor2 in the games list, then click on the 'instructions' link in the top right corner. This will open a window with the necessary file for rF2 and instructions on where to install it, as shown below. Once the plugin is in the correct folder, enable the plugin in rFactor 2 and restart the sim.
4. To assign 'Next Screen' and 'Previous Screen' buttons, open the 'Dash Settings' andconfigure your mappings'.
5. The hud should now be on the list of overlays and working for rFactor 2. Click on the overlay 'Load' button to open the HUD layout.
6. The HUD should show up on the screen once you are in a session
7. If you wish to add/remove certain elements of the HUD, resize them or move them around, open the HUD and click the 'Edit Layout' button.
- Personal timing
- Relative timing
- Weather widget
- Tyre information
- Brake information
- Fuel information
- Brake bias widget
- Start Lights
- DRS widget
Full Dash with General, Timing, Fuel, Tyres, Leaderboard, and Trackmap screens
iRacing style delta bar to your session best
Leaderboard which extends when you drop out of the top 10