11/08/2019 - v18.104.22.168
- Expose rF2Graphics (GraphicsInfoV02) buffer via $rFactor2SMMP_Graphics$. Note that it is not subsribed to by default.
- It is now possible to configure which buffers get updated and which don't. This is done via UnsubscribedBuffersMask value in the CustomPluginVariables.json file. To specify buffers to unsubscribe from, add desired flag values up.
Telemetry = 1, Scoring = 2, Rules = 4, MultiRules = 8, ForceFeedback = 16, Graphics = 32
So, to unsubscribe from Multi Rules and Graphics buffeers set UnsubscribedBuffersMask to 40 (8 + 32).
03/29/2019 - v22.214.171.124
- Expose LSI messages in DMA mode.
- Clear out accumulated damage on return to Monitor.
- Harden DMA mode against crashes.
- Implement Frozen Order detection based on LSI messages. That's the only way to handle FO in the online sessions.
01/28/2019 - v126.96.36.199
- Expose Message Center messages, global status message and pit lane speed values via rF2Extended buffer. This functionality if off by default and is enabled via "EnableDirectMemoryAccess" plugin variable.
09/04/2018 - v188.8.131.52
- Add $rFactor2SMMP_ForceFeedback$ buffer to map rF2ForceFeedback structure. Note that since it is a single value buffer, and it is updated at 400FPS, no synchornization is applied nor needed while reading it.
- Updated to expose FFB info.
03/29/2018 - v184.108.40.206
- Add DedicatedServerMapGlobally preference to allow mapping dedicated server shared memory buffers to global section, so that users running under other accounts can access them. Note that "Create Global Objects" permission is needed on user account running dedicated server.