ALL CREDITS GO TO ORIGINAL AUTHORS:
- Van Interior: CrazyOldGamer (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/van-re-envisioned-as-the-1978-pontiac-firebird.18389/)
- Van Skin: y tho (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clean-red-van-with-chrome-bumpers-and-gray-interior.14323/)
- Muscle Ineterior: zX3pLeELITEXz (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/muscle-car-new-paintjob-and-interior.15060/)
- Muscle Skin: KillTheNoise (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/repainted-ferndale.12887/)
I Just took this Repaintings, slightly edited them and Combined them together because i think they look much better with each other.
!!! MAKE BACKUP OF Shaderassets3 !!! in case if you are using any other texture mods, so you can revert anytime.
How to install (any texture mods without using "texture pack importer") :
Textures are Flipped already, so you dont have to do it.
- Extract anywhere you want and open "My Skin" folder
- Copy "Unity_Assets_Files" folder to "...\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data"
- Copy UnityEx to game folder.
- Open UnityEx.
- Press "Open archive Unity"
- Navigate to "...\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data\Saderassets3" (https://imgur.com/46kJDBo.png)
- Open Shaderassets3 in UnityEx (https://i.imgur.com/CJmCi3p.png)
- Press "Pack All" and wait. (https://i.imgur.com/MFfoFIa.png) it might look that program freezed, but its not, just wait patiently, you will see green bar loading.
If you have any Suggestions for editing or removing something in this textures, just let me know.
Sorry for my English.