Welcome to Red Bull Drift Shifters, a new track for ASSETTO CORSA.
This Mod adds to Assetto Corsa the Red Bull Drift Shifters track (Auckland) . The event has been reproduced using 3ds Max, Blender, Sketchup, Substance Painter, Source and Share, Gimp, Photoshop, 3dsimed. A lot of new assets and props have been created to match the real Red Bull Drift Shifters 2014 as close as possible. A lot of hours have been put into this project by me (DraftDrifter) and T1mok and now we are very excited to share version 1.0 with you!:
Trailer created with DaVinci Resolve.
Thanks to Stereo for his awesome Joycam app for Assetto corsa!
The Rx8 is not part of the mod!
ABOUT THE TRACK:
The 12 obstacles of the 311m by 19m Quay Street course challenges the world’s best local and international drift drivers to new levels of precision and control. The new competition format enables each driver to design, and then drive, his ultimate route. This varies from the traditional timed start-to-finish line formats. Each drivers’ score reflects heavily on their speed and angle. This means the drivers need to give maximum commitment to obtain the high scores!
- Accurate layout with many new assets and props
- 10 Pit Boxes
- Dynamic racing groove
- Full camera setup (placed like the real ones from the stream)
- Works online as well
- Kunos Simulazioni for this amazing racing simulator
- companion_3d for the airplane
- Substance Source for sidewalk material
- jimbobelinio for the cookie material
- Martin Feledziak for the cruise ship
- If you use post processing filters, go to assettocorsa\content\tracks\redbull_drift_shifters\data, delete "camera_facing.ini" and rename "camera_facing_for_ppfliters.ini" to "camera_facing.ini"
- You have to operate the cameras manually because the AI doesnt work with this kind of track
- Only to be used in Practice Mode
Feel free to donate if you enjoy the track. Thanks!