About time to declare the 3.2.x series stable I would say.
Changes compared to 3.1.x (better formatted change logs are available here: http://www.n-e-y-s.de/ptracker_doc#auto_chapter_3)
Changes / New Features
- statistics browsing in ptracker is now much more fun due to integrated browser.
- The local stats can now be as easily accessed as the server stats.
- Server stat pages are directly generated from the server with same look and feel
- Remote browsing works only with stracker versions >= 3.2.1
- Add support for point to point tracks. Tracks must include the tag "A2B" in track_ui.json
- spectating a different car now changes the leaderboard focus as well
- click on leaderboard row to kick/ban/chat/send set/set focus
- auto-login as admin if player is in stracker group 'admins'
- implement configurable interval for live delta calculation
- replay mode, still some limitations here:
- works only for races (even in qualy replays, ptracker will assume a race session
- seeking in replay files is not supported and will confuse the ptracker leaderboard
- this might be helping for broadcasts with steam; please report back if not
- introduce chat filtering by configurable regular expressions (try: (PLP)|(TCD))
- introduce new options in config dialog:
- "Lap times in race mode" can now be set to last laps, meaning that always the last laps times are displayed
- "Race delta reference" chooses the reference of the delta times. Can be ego (= ego car or spectated car) or leader
- "Delta coloring" set the columns where the red/green colors of the delta's are applied
- "Show cars based on track pos" (default: next and last car)
- "Colorize drivers around you" (default: True)
- "Show driver status" (default: True)
- ptracker comes now with an installer. Execute the .exe and you will be guided through the installation. The MSVC 2015 redistributables should be installed automatically if needed. A small test is performed to check for virus scanner problems on this PC.
- Fuel display can now be changed by clicking on the fuel icon
- display lap invalidates caused by stracker (collisions) in ptracker validity display
- display not connected cars in gray
- clean up setup dialog (only display connected drivers, do not show kick/ban buttons anymore; they are now available by clicking on a drivers name in the leaderboard)
- better error messages in-game when ptracker.exe cannot be run
- prefix auto saved setups with the track configuration
- lap times are colored according to session best, personal session best or normal, if laptime mode is set to 'last laps'
- checkered flag display for drivers finished the race
- add display of arrows to indicate which cars are directly in front / behind you on track
- add in-game icons for dialogs, change main ptracker icon
- use new python functions isCarInPitlane / isCarInPit instead of pit limiter stuff
- add ballast information (from AC python API)
- use new assist controls from sim_info and discard option parsing where possible; ideal line and auto-shift assists are now dynamic. Note: there seems to be something wrong with the autoclutch value delivered by AC.
- Refactoring of ptracker's timing scheme (needed for the A2B track support). Please report any issues!
- fix disable hotlap line option (do not display frame anymore, and avoid errorneous display of the delta label)
- Fix framerate problems/microstuttering occuring mostly on Nordschleife with many cars.
- correctly restore position of msg window even when it is placed at lower right
- try harder to find a valid delta lap, consider also laps which are not the all-time best lap times of the combo
- In Session Stat display, display all recorded sessions, not just multiplayer sessions
- avoid timeouts when database migration is ongoing and lasts for a long time. Display a message to the user
- fix db compression
- remove pin hack, since this is not needed anymore since AC 1.6
lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups, advanced chat client