Uploaded new experimental versions 3.2.5 of ptracker and stracker to http://n-e-y-s.de. Unexperienced users shall stay with the latest stable 3.1.x versions.
Thanks to all of you reporting issues and bugs of these experimental versions. For this version, special thanks to @QC.
- Versions 3.2.0 to 3.2.4 have problems with the stracker/ptracker protocol backwards compatibility and they are not able to connect with these new versions and also not with 3.1.x.
- All users of these versions are encouraged to update to 3.2.5
- changes in stracker/ptracker protocol to ensure compatibility with stracker 3.1.x. stracker versions 3.2.0 to 3.2.4 are incompatible with this version (sorry)
- lap times are colored according to session best, personal session best or normal, if laptime mode is set to 'last laps'
- avoid showing pit lane time for own car when spectating a different car
- fix db compression
- checkered flag display for drivers finished the race
- decrease log verbosity
- fix single player practice mode (thanks to QC.)
- fix problem with leaderboard display when ego player hits back to pits and he has already some laps driven (thanks to QC.)
- better error messages why remote stats are not available
- fix context menu for drivers in quali