Here we go, experimental ptracker and stracker version 3.2.3. As usual you can download experimental versions from http://n-e-y-s.de, unexperienced users shall stay with the stable versions. I still expect some bugfix versions needed for 3.2.x.
- advances in the new in-game browser (mouse wheel and keyboard support)
- support for point to point tracks (A2B) in both stracker and ptracker
- ptracker's timing scheme has been revisited due to the A2B track support. I tested it in both MP and SP, but there is always the risk that there are new bugs, because these functions are quite complex. Please report any issues you see with the timing functionality.
- I've set up a server running nordschleife tourist (NEYS 3). If you want to help, it'd be cool if you could do some laps in it to have stracker's A2B track support tested.
- Add support for point to point tracks. Tracks must include the tag "A2B" in track_ui.json
- Refactoring of ptracker's timing scheme (needed for the A2B track support). Please report any issues!
- Add support for mouse wheel and keyboard input in the in-game browser
- Several fixes for the in-game browser
- Fix displaying wrong focused car in quali mode
- Fix possible connection timeouts when browsing the remote database
- Fix zoom factor handling of in-game-browser window
- Add rudimentary load indicator for in-game-browser
- Fix allowing comparison laps of different tracks than the currently selected
- Fix displaying not connected players in gray
- in qualy count players with no lap time as DNF (ptracker)
- In Session Stat display, display all recorded session, not just multiplayer sessions