ptracker, version 3.2.1-experimental is available for download at http://n-e-y-s.de/download
I'd like to hear your opinions about ptracker's new statistics browsing: Is it working for you? Do you like it, what could be made better, etc?
- new in-game statistics browsing
- leaderboard changes when spectating cars
- replay mode [limited feature set]
- configurable chat filtering (e.g., PLP
A few words about version compatibility:
- Switching from experimental (3.2.x) to stable (3.1.x) is possible, but the detailed lap informations (used to generate the graphs, and to calculate the delta) are not available in stable version after switching back.
- Ptracker 3.2.1 should work together with stracker <= 3.2.0, but the lap stats page will not be available in ptracker. There might be some other issues when trying this.
- Stracker 3.2.x works with all ptracker versions (as usual)
- Yuuuhuuu! statistics browsing in ptracker is now much more fun due to integrated browser.
- The local stats can now be as easily accessed as the server stats.
- Server stat pages are directly generated from the server with same look and feel
- Currently, the browser does only recognize left mouse clicks, also for scrolling
- Mouse wheel support and maybe more are planned for later releases
- Remote browsing works only with stracker versions >= 3.2.1
- The ptracker application has gotten a bit bigger now in size (~25MB), but I think it is definitely worth it
- Fuel display can now be changed by clicking on hotlap line fuel number
- use new python functions isCarInPitlane / isCarInPit instead of pit limiter stuff
- correctly restore position of msg window even when it is placed at lower right
- click on leaderboard row to kick/ban/chat/send set/set focus
- auto-login as admin if player is in stracker group 'admins'
- display lap invalidates caused by stracker (collisions) in ptracker validity display
- display not connected cars in gray
- use new assist controls from sim_info and discard option parsing where possible; ideal line and auto-shift assists are now dynamic
- implement configurable interval for live delta calculation
- spectating a different car now changes the leaderboard focus as well
- replay mode, still some limitations here:
- works only for races (even in qualy replays, ptracker will assume a race session
- seeking in replay files is not supported and will confuse the ptracker leaderboard
- this might be helping for broadcasts with steam; please report back if not
- add ballast information (from AC python API)
- try harder to find a valid delta lap, consider also laps which are not the all-time best lap times of the combo
- introduce chat filtering by configurable regular expressions (try: PLP
- introduce new options in config dialog:
- "Lap times in race mode" can now be set to last laps, meaning that always the last laps times are displayed
- "Race delta reference" chooses the reference of the delta times. Can be ego (= ego car or spectated car) or leader
- "Delta coloring" set the columns where the red/green colors of the delta's are applied
lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups, advanced chat client