This is an experimental version, average users are encouraged to stay with version 2.7.4 by now.
This version addresses the problem of FPS hits and stutters seen by many people especially with higher frame rates. This is done by parallelizing the app's calculation and AC's main loop, technically by automatically spawning an .exe file much like RSR Live Timing does.
- new db version 19 (relevant only for stracker):
- add new table Teams
- add new columns for Tracks and Cars tables
- ptracker is now executing itself in a seperate process resulting in much better (and constant) FPS
- Like RSR, ptracker automatically spawns an .exe file from now on
- configurable FPS mode: PREFER_HIGH_FPS (default) vs. PREFER_ACCURACY
- fix ptracker dialog size setting
- remove delay when connecting to a server without stracker running
- change connection icon when connection is in progress
- fix number of laps displayed in statistics view
- scroll back feature (message board history), accessable with Alt+CursorUp/Alt+CursorDown
- nicer configuration dialog for message event sounds
- display complete leaderboard at race start